Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator Hygiene filters 20pcs

Nose frida Nasal Aspirator Hygiene filters 20pcs by Nosefrida. Replacment filters for the award winning Nosefrida from Sweden

Does anyone else think the Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator Hygiene filters 20pcs is the best thing ever?
Can u buy more filters for this product
Do you have to replace the filter after every use?
Start your review of Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator Hygiene filters 20pcs!
The clear tube is a nice feature so you can know if or when you are getting anything out of your little one's nose.
This is truly a life saver! Some people may think its nasty because you use your mouth but it is instant relief!
Evansville, WI
This is absolutely the best baby item. Our daughter was not a huge fan of it but it does it's job excellently.
I’m so glad that these come in bulk definitely worth the value and if you don’t have it yet you should get it
Scottsdale, AZ
These go hand in hand with the nasal aspiration. Well priced, easy to use. We are happy with this product!
Wichita Falls, TX
How did I not have one of these for my first child?! It does a much better job than the regular aspirator.
One million time more effective that those silly little bulbs. Don't worry, nothing can go in your mouth!
Love this I was skeptical at first but it works so much better than the others and it's cheaper as well
Valencia, CA
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Just like the nosefrida, these are a necessity. Very hygienic and easy to use with the nosefrida
Fitzgerald, GA
Amazing product, a must have for all parents. I don’t know how you would survive without it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kerman
3 years ago
Daiana G. • 2 years ago
Love this product! Lifesaver when my little one was sick