BY NONE #2 in Nasal Aspirators

Nose frida Nasal Aspirator Hygiene filters 20pcs by Nosefrida. Replacment filters for the award winning Nosefrida from Sweden see more...

• I have seen this product at the store, and my question mi...4 Answers
  • Does anyone else think the Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator Hygi...2 Answers
  • Do you have to replace the filter after every use? 2 Answers
𝐵etty 𝒞.
perry
My friend recommended this to me as a must have when I was pregnant, at first I refuse to purchase cause it seemed disgusting! But I’m so glad I have it a try!! This has worked amazingly when my baby was sick & had a lot of snot. It’s a lot easier than the bulb. There is a filter in the nose frida that prevents you sucking up any snot! A MUST HAVE
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Let me start by saying i was SO ANTI of this product, I returned one that as had received as a gift! My son went his entire first year without getting a major cold, but as soon as the fall came around, so did the runny noses. We used that Normal sucker from the hospital but I felt like it was just wasn’t getting everything. A close friend recommended this product and said she was so glad to has finally got one. ... long story but it’s seriously on my must haves now and I tell all my new mommy friends about it!
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Omg my gosh!!! Mama's who's not using one of these . Y'all are truly missing out . And I was missing out too for a while until I bought one of these and baby was sick and had sniffles .. only thing that worked!!! Baby went to bed quick and slept through night even thought a cold she had .. buy one . U won't be disappointed
Michelle K.
When my little guy is seriously congested, this product works wonders! At first I thought I would never get it because it seemed disgusting. However, it was recommended by my pediatrician. She said it is easier, safer, and more effective than the bulb syringe and after using this I agree. Though my son still does not like his nose being suctioned, he handles this much better than the bulb. Also, I like that I can see what is coming out of his nose (color wise) to make sure he doesn't have some kind of infection. We found it at Target, so replacing the filters will be easy too. If you are a Momma, you must get this!
Jodi B.
Fishers, IN
I WAS A SKEPTIC!

I was the one who thought that this item wasn't worth all its glory. I even helped my little one through her first cold with the aspirator given to us by the hospital. During the second cold, the aspirator was not doing the trick, it took twice as long and that does not work with a squirmy little one. So, I purchased the great NOSEFRIDA. It is amazing. The only bummer is that I wish I would have purchased it sooner. My little one is used to the aspirator, and was somewhat taken back when using the Nosefrida as the suction is much greater.
Kyra L.
aurora, IL
Seems like a super gross concept in theory but in reality this is the most amazing invention to ever happen to babies stuffy noses. Really S U C K S those boogers out in a fast effective way. Don't worry the boogers will never go up the hose towards your mouth 😙.
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Nosefrida The Snotsucker Nasal Aspirator
This is an amazing products bought mine from Walgreen's for about $10 i Wasent able to use it but a few times cause my son was fighting it an moving a bunch but it worked great when he would cooperate
Bree A.
I feel like this is a redundant review. If you don't have the Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator then You don't need filters and if you do have it you will need replacement filters.
The filters are the hardest part of this product. Make sure you don't wear them out when replacing the old one or it won't stay at the end of the tube.
Love this product and would rather replace these small, affordable filters than an entire bulb syringe every few months.
Roberta H.
When my husband first brought this home I gagged. I thought no way am I using that thing, but I wouldn't do a fall/winter season without it! No more wiping snotty noses a billion times a day and I didn't have to worry about my babies not being able to breathe while they were sleeping. There is a filter so you don't suck snot into your mouth. I do still make my husband do it though!
Courtney B.
bowlus mn
I would give this product 6 stars if I could. An absolute LIFE SAVER during colds. My child giggles when we use this now and she's one. Extremely affordable or at least worth the price. A ++
Ashleigh M.
Where can I buy extra filters?
Yosimi U.
Chaska, MN
Is it safe to use on a newborn?
Ana M.
I don't want to sound rude but this really looks discussing. im a first time mom. and I kind of don't know much of baby products but is this for when baby's get sick?
CBeautyUSA c.
At why age do you think this is needed most?
Cynthia V.
La Feria , TX
I have seen this product at the store, and my question might seem a little dumb since the picture on the packaging speaks for itself....but are you literally sucking the boogers into your mouth? Or is there something that the boogers get sucked into (like a little chamber or pouch) to stop them from directly entering your mouth?