Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator Hygiene filters 20pcs

Nose frida Nasal Aspirator Hygiene filters 20pcs by Nosefrida. Replacment filters for the award winning Nosefrida from Sweden

Does anyone else think the Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator Hygiene filters 20pcs is the best thing ever?
Can u buy more filters for this product
Do you have to replace the filter after every use?
Start your review of Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator Hygiene filters 20pcs!
Salina, KS
These are replacement filters for the Nosefrida device available separately. They are very effective and reasonably priced, although so far in my experience all of the snot stays down at the bottom end and the filter is more so just for your peace of mind than anything else. Let's hope that stays true because if not, yuck! Anyway, these are good!
verona
Literally the best I invention ever! I get this for every bAby shower gift and this thing has saved me from many trips to the hospital for wall suctions well worth the money so sad I didn't know about this till baby number three but I know live by them a. The first thing I suggest to every new mother
Plant City, FL
Before having kids the idea of sucking snot out of their nose would have made my dry heave but this thing works and if your baby needs relief this is the best thing on the market.
Indianapolis, IN
I WAS A SKEPTIC!

I was the one who thought that this item wasn't worth all its glory. I even helped my little one through her first cold with the aspirator given to us by the hospital. During the second cold, the aspirator was not doing the trick, it took twice as long and that does not work with a squirmy little one. So, I purchased the great NOSEFRIDA. It is amazing. The only bummer is that I wish I would have purchased it sooner. My little one is used to the aspirator, and was somewhat taken back when using the Nosefrida as the suction is much greater.
I WAS A SKEPTIC!

When my husband first brought this home I gagged. I thought no way am I using that thing, but I wouldn't do a fall/winter season without it! No more wiping snotty noses a billion times a day and I didn't have to worry about my babies not being able to breathe while they were sleeping. There is a filter so you don't suck snot into your mouth. I do still make my husband do it though!
Douglasville, GA
I absolutely love this item. My daughter was a preemie and this worked wonders for those stubborn little boogers. I really thiught at first this was discusting and swore id never have one..... Now this is my mommy must have when people ask my favorite baby item. ❤❤❤
Port Townsend
You need to get over your squeamishness and actually try this people! This is an unusual, but amazingly effective way to deal with congestion and baby boogers! This is SO far superior to the traditional snot sucking balls from the hospital. Genius product!
Purchased at: Target
Best purchase so far as a new mother this product really works and it definitely met my expectations.. when you have a sick baby you’ll do anything to make them feel better and this does the trick!!! Would recommend to all parents
Originally thought this was the nastiest thing EVER! Until my little one was congested and we couldn’t find the hospital bulb (you know.. the greatest bulb ever invented!) Anyway we were introduced to this and it’s amazing!! Gets all the gunk out and really is easy to use.
Liverpool , NY
Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator Hygiene filters 20pcs uploaded by Ashley Y.
This is seriously the most life changing baby product I have gotten! Like most people I was grossed out when I saw it. After trying every kind of suction contraption out there I finally decided to try it and my baby was breathing easily right away. You will waste your time with other products. It's so simple to use, and clean. There is a filter on it so nothing will get in your mouth, and it's a lot less traumatic than using a traditional suction product. This is my go to baby shower present for everyone I know!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kerman
3 years ago
Daiana G. • 2 years ago
Love this product! Lifesaver when my little one was sick