BY NOSEFRIDA

NoseFrida the Snotsucker Saline Kit is the all-in-one stuffy nose solution for babies and toddlers. The kit includes: everyone's favorite SnotSucker nasal aspirator, disposable hygiene filters clinically proven to prevent any bacterial transfer, and the NoseFrida Saline Snot Spray - a natural saline mist with sea salt and water. Everything you need to get boogers out safely and naturally. O NoseFrida SnotSucker Nasal Aspirator: Non-invasive, BPA free, easy to clean, top-rack dishwasher safe o Saline Snot Spray: A natural mist sea salt + water - that's all! Specifically formulated and designed with small noses. Age Group: Infant. see more...

Chantel A.
Absolutely hated this product when I first got it I thought it was going to be a great product to use on my son but the older he got the more of a hassle it became when using it. When using it I felt like I had a hard time sucking in to get the gunk out of my son's nose and half of the time nothing would come out. Didn't think it was a great product to use on babies will not be purchasing this again.
Samantha F.
Oceanside , CA
I really love using the Fridababy snot sucker. Although it seems gross, I enjoy being able to see everything I am getting out of my baby’s nose. I also love knowing that I can easily take it apart and clean it, and know that it gets clean. It’s also very easy to clean. You can simply put it into the dishwasher or clean it with a bristled brush. NoseFrida Fridababy Snotsucker Saline Kit
Kayla S.
Clarksville, TN
At first I was hesitant to use this product, but now I absolutely love it! It’s so much easier to use than your typical bulb sucker and works 10 times better! My daughter is also less bothered by the Nosefrida than she is the bulb sucker and I get so much more out when using it! I highly recommend this product!
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
I was extremely hesitant on buying this at first but I am so glad I did. This is the best nose sucker out there. It doesn’t even compare to the original bulb syringe. My youngest doesn’t mind it and it really clears out their noses when they are sick and stuffed up.

When you use it, there is a filter so nothing you’re sucking out ever gets into your mouth. I thought it was going to be gross but it doesn’t even bother me or phase me.

This is one of my go to gifts to give at baby showers for new expecting parents! I would highly recommend all my parent friends get this
Sarah P.
Milford Sq, PA
I love the Nosefirda! I don’t know what I would do without this kit! My 4 month old just got her first cold and this saved the both of us! I love the kit too because it comes with the saline spray which is small enough for her little nose. The spray breaks down everything nicely and can easily be sucked out quickly!
Kayla B.
Salt rock, WV
This product was recommended by my pediatrician when my 3 week old caught a cold and was super snotty. This product is amazing it get it all out fast and easy. I will never buy another product. It is so worth the money! And no it’s super clean, you wont get snot in your mouth!
Emilee C.
Lodi, CA
I was extremely skeptical about this and frankly found it so disgusting! But my wife and I now have a one month old and my wife uses this and truly most of the time it works way better then the little nose sucker you get from the hospital! I highly recommend this to all moms!
Heather S.
Elberfeld , IN
This is life and I threw my bulbs away. The amount of snot I get out is ridiculous and I share it with everyone. I highly recommend this for new moms and it’s all around one of the best products I’ve used. It’s a little pricey, but you pay for what your buying.
Kelsey S.
I have yet to buy this because it really grosses me out! But I have many mom friends (and dads) who swear by it! Apparently it works really well! I’m sure we’ll eventually buy it if the bulb stops working for us!
Lilibel G.
Aloha , OR
This made it easy to take out boogers on my newborn and i love that it doesn’t go all the way in the nose like the other booger sucks so you won’t hurt their little noses ! Definitely recommend it !!

back