BY NOS

NOS features the CMPLX 6™ formulation (which contains Caffeine, Taurine, Guarana, B6, B12, and L-Theanine).

• Does anyone else ever feel super jittery after drinking N...2 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me is this energy drink is any good, I've...2 Answers
  • How many recommend this beverage is it good for energy ho...2 Answers
Nos Grape High Performance Energy Drink
  • "I don't drink energy drinks often nor do i recommend it but during my final exam i needed one to keep me up from the all nighter i had pulled and i remember it didn't really do much for me. " in 1 review
Jamie H.
Mcminnville, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My most favorite energy drink. Most energy drinks have a weird chemical taste, but this tastes like grape soda. I drink these when I'm working night shift. I have tried other flavors from this brand, but I don't like them as well as the grape.
Ashley D.
Martin, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve only ever had grape Nos and it’s not my favorite. I’m not a huge fan of grape especially with energy drinks... also didn’t really notice much of a boost in energy after drinking
Raegan R.
I drink this right before i go to school so i can get through the day. Its way better than coffee but giving it four stars because its very unhealthy for you but mostly worth it.
Kirsten A.
Lake Geneva
I love this product.  I can drink a can and it doesn't make me jittery or as unfocused as other energy drinks.  I like the grape flavor.  I can drink one in the morning and can stay focused at work all day and even work my 2nd job in the afternoon with just 1 in the morning.
Jessica W.
Atlantic Beach
It has a good flavor. I drank the whole thing and couldn’t handle all of the energy it gave me. I was too jittery and felt as tho I was going to throw up. I enjoyed it none the less. I would recommend this to anyone who needs that EXtra pick me upNos Grape High Performance Energy Drink
Kristy W.
Ambridge
I'm 7v. so so gonna y so r,ze6 7y 7y 6t so gonna gonna y so r I I tired tired. R. 7y 8y. 7y 7y 6r 6r 7y u8 Ok boo ez7tcyv9uv ug 8g it 6f,6r 7y 8h 7g 6g 6g 7g 7g 5d,e5
Hayley O.
Conroe, TX
This has been my go to energy drink lately! It has a great punch of grape flavor each time you take a sip. The pricing is right for this drink as well. Majority of stores carry these, as well as the other flavors. It’s smooth yet sparkling at the same time!!
karsen s.
I was given this product for free at school, for a grape flavored drink it was actually pretty good! it is fizzier than Red Bull and Monster which I love but It didn’t give me as much energy. I would buy again, but for taste, not effect.
Chelsey W.
Grape nos has always been a favourite of mine of this brand. It definitely meets my expectations for a grape flavoured drink and tastes almost like your just drinking a grape pop. If you need a boost I would definitely recommend it.
Siouxi V.
San Antonio, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Nos leveled up with this flavor. It's so staisfying, it's almost dangerous. I have to stop my self from chugging the thing in one go. Excellent for late night studying. Of course try to enjoy in moderation, this stuff is potent.
Jennifer E.
Forney, TX
What other flavors do they have?
Emily P.
Bloomfield, NJ
Does anyone else get too energized after they drink this?
Ashley D.
Bath, MI
How does any one drink this gross stuff
Heather M.
Berthoud, CO
Does anyone else get the shakes drinking this?
Joseline A.
Is this dangerous like they say it is?