BY NOS #58 in Energy Drinks

NOS features the CMPLX 6™ formulation (which contains Caffeine, Taurine, Guarana, B6, B12, and L-Theanine).

• Does anyone else ever feel super jittery after drinking N...2 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me is this energy drink is any good, I've...2 Answers
  • How many recommend this beverage is it good for energy ho...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I don't drink energy drinks often nor do i recommend it but during my final exam i needed one to keep me up from the all nighter i had pulled and i remember it didn't really do much for me. " in 1 review
Bailey B.
Maumelle, AR
When I can’t have coffee or it’s just too warm to enjoy that hot cup of joe, I definitely grab this. It’s the only flavor I like of NOS. It’s tasty and not overpowering with any of the crazy aftertaste’s that a lot of energy drinks have. Depending on where you buy it, you can find it for fairly inexpensive. Definitely my go-to in the summer, since I don’t do iced coffee.
Kirsten A.
Lake Geneva
I love this product.  I can drink a can and it doesn't make me jittery or as unfocused as other energy drinks.  I like the grape flavor.  I can drink one in the morning and can stay focused at work all day and even work my 2nd job in the afternoon with just 1 in the morning.
Rachael R.
Autryville, NC
I work at a Circle K (gas station), and sometimes my sleeping is off due to the way I’m scheduled. I’ve tried monster before and it made me feel jittery and lightheaded so I decided to try this. It made me wake up without feeling crazy. To me, it tastes like a grape soda, so I love it.
Kaitlyn T.
Birmingham, AL
By far my favorite energy drink! Most of them leave me feeling jittery in a negative way, but NOS doesn't seem to leave any negative feeling. It tastes so much better than other energy drinks and is affordable! Would definitely recommend to others.
Jamie H.
McMinnville , TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My most favorite energy drink. Most energy drinks have a weird chemical taste, but this tastes like grape soda. I drink these when I'm working night shift. I have tried other flavors from this brand, but I don't like them as well as the grape.
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
I Love NOS! The grape one is one of the better flavors. It does its job well at giving you energy. Always for a good price ( compared to the rest of the energy drinks ) at the local gas station. I always pick NOS over the rest.
Mercedes S.
Aynor, SC
I get these when I'm running off of a few hours of sleep. I haven't had a crash after drinking them. But I do love there grape, the other flavors are amazing to. Super effective way to get quick energy.
Raegan R.
I drink this right before i go to school so i can get through the day. Its way better than coffee but giving it four stars because its very unhealthy for you but mostly worth it.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
This energy drink keeps me up for hours and hours during the day it's has a good taste I would recommend it if someone were to ask me what energy drink is a good drink to buy
Jessica W.
Atlantic Beach
It has a good flavor. I drank the whole thing and couldn’t handle all of the energy it gave me. I was too jittery and felt as tho I was going to throw up. I enjoyed it none the less. I would recommend this to anyone who needs that EXtra pick me upNos Grape High Performance Energy Drink
Jennifer E.
Forney, TX
What other flavors do they have?
Emily P.
Bloomfield, NJ
Does anyone else get too energized after they drink this?
Ashley D.
Bath, MI
How does any one drink this gross stuff
Heather M.
Berthoud, CO
Does anyone else get the shakes drinking this?
Joseline A.
Is this dangerous like they say it is?