BY NOS

NOS features the CMPLX 6™ formulation (which contains Caffeine, Taurine, Guarana, B6, B12, and L-Theanine).

• Does anyone else ever feel super jittery after drinking N...2 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me is this energy drink is any good, I've...2 Answers
  • How many recommend this beverage is it good for energy ho...2 Answers
Nos Grape High Performance Energy Drink
  • "I don't drink energy drinks often nor do i recommend it but during my final exam i needed one to keep me up from the all nighter i had pulled and i remember it didn't really do much for me. " in 1 review
Jamie H.
McMinnville , TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My most favorite energy drink. Most energy drinks have a weird chemical taste, but this tastes like grape soda. I drink these when I'm working night shift. I have tried other flavors from this brand, but I don't like them as well as the grape.
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
I Love NOS! The grape one is one of the better flavors. It does its job well at giving you energy. Always for a good price ( compared to the rest of the energy drinks ) at the local gas station. I always pick NOS over the rest.
Raegan R.
I drink this right before i go to school so i can get through the day. Its way better than coffee but giving it four stars because its very unhealthy for you but mostly worth it.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
This energy drink keeps me up for hours and hours during the day it's has a good taste I would recommend it if someone were to ask me what energy drink is a good drink to buy
Kirsten A.
Lake Geneva
I love this product.  I can drink a can and it doesn't make me jittery or as unfocused as other energy drinks.  I like the grape flavor.  I can drink one in the morning and can stay focused at work all day and even work my 2nd job in the afternoon with just 1 in the morning.
Jessica W.
Atlantic Beach
It has a good flavor. I drank the whole thing and couldn’t handle all of the energy it gave me. I was too jittery and felt as tho I was going to throw up. I enjoyed it none the less. I would recommend this to anyone who needs that EXtra pick me upNos Grape High Performance Energy Drink
Allyse P.
Vancouver, WA
I know it's probably not the best for me health wise, but nothing makes me feel as focused as this drink without making me feel jittery or like I've had too much caffeine. I'm actually drinking one right now!
Hayley O.
Conroe, TX
This has been my go to energy drink lately! It has a great punch of grape flavor each time you take a sip. The pricing is right for this drink as well. Majority of stores carry these, as well as the other flavors. It’s smooth yet sparkling at the same time!!
karsen s.
I was given this product for free at school, for a grape flavored drink it was actually pretty good! it is fizzier than Red Bull and Monster which I love but It didn’t give me as much energy. I would buy again, but for taste, not effect.
Chelsey W.
Grape nos has always been a favourite of mine of this brand. It definitely meets my expectations for a grape flavoured drink and tastes almost like your just drinking a grape pop. If you need a boost I would definitely recommend it.
Jennifer E.
Forney, TX
What other flavors do they have?
Emily P.
Bloomfield, NJ
Does anyone else get too energized after they drink this?
Ashley D.
Bath, MI
How does any one drink this gross stuff
Heather M.
Berthoud, CO
Does anyone else get the shakes drinking this?
Joseline A.
Is this dangerous like they say it is?

Kohl's