BY NOS #42 in Energy Drinks

NOS features the CMPLX 6™ formulation (which contains Caffeine, Taurine, Guarana, B6, B12, and L-Theanine).

• Does anyone else ever feel super jittery after drinking Nos Energ...2 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me is this energy drink is any good, I've heard m...2 Answers
  • How many recommend this beverage is it good for energy how does i...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I don't drink energy drinks often nor do i recommend it but during my final exam i needed one to keep me up from the all nighter i had pulled and i remember it didn't really do much for me. " in 1 review
Allyse P.
Beaverton, OR
I know it's probably not the best for me health wise, but nothing makes me feel as focused as this drink without making me feel jittery or like I've had too much caffeine. I'm actually drinking one right now!
Kaitlyn T.
Birmingham, AL
By far my favorite energy drink! Most of them leave me feeling jittery in a negative way, but NOS doesn't seem to leave any negative feeling. It tastes so much better than other energy drinks and is affordable! Would definitely recommend to others.
Karsen S.
I was given this product for free at school, for a grape flavored drink it was actually pretty good! it is fizzier than Red Bull and Monster which I love but It didn’t give me as much energy. I would buy again, but for taste, not effect.
Siouxi V.
San Antonio, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Nos leveled up with this flavor. It's so staisfying, it's almost dangerous. I have to stop my self from chugging the thing in one go. Excellent for late night studying. Of course try to enjoy in moderation, this stuff is potent.
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
I Love NOS! The grape one is one of the better flavors. It does its job well at giving you energy. Always for a good price ( compared to the rest of the energy drinks ) at the local gas station. I always pick NOS over the rest.
Melissa R.
East Point, GA
This is my boyfriends favorite energy drink. He really enjoys it. Personally I don’t really know if I like it or not, has a taste that gives me so much childhood nostalgia, can’t seem to figure it where from
Azeilla M.
Visalia
NOS Grape energy drink is our FAVORITE flavor. It's absolutely delicious! Some energy drinks have a strange after taste, but this one just tastes like an awesome grape soda or juice! Very good. We buy this quite a bit when we can find it. I was actually recommended this by a friend of mine, and always recommend it to others now too!
Raegan R.
I drink this right before i go to school so i can get through the day. Its way better than coffee but giving it four stars because its very unhealthy for you but mostly worth it.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
This energy drink keeps me up for hours and hours during the day it's has a good taste I would recommend it if someone were to ask me what energy drink is a good drink to buy
Jessica W.
Atlantic Beach
It has a good flavor. I drank the whole thing and couldn’t handle all of the energy it gave me. I was too jittery and felt as tho I was going to throw up. I enjoyed it none the less. I would recommend this to anyone who needs that EXtra pick me upNos Grape High Performance Energy Drink
Jennifer E.
Forney, TX
What other flavors do they have?
Emily P.
Madison, NJ
Does anyone else get too energized after they drink this?
Ashley D.
Bath, MI
How does any one drink this gross stuff
Heather M.
Berthoud, CO
Does anyone else get the shakes drinking this?
Joseline A.
Is this dangerous like they say it is?