Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesNorwex
Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent 2 Bags!! 22lbs Each

NORWEX Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent 2 Bags!! 2.2lbs Each

by Norwex

Problem: You want a laundry soap that not only gets clothes their cleanest, but that’s also environmentally friendly. And while some believe that using more soap or detergent will get their clothes cleaner, that’s not always the case. In addition, all those chemicals are bad for you, not to mention the environment. Solution: Our environmentally friendly Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent is the right formula for your family. It gets your clothes their cleanest, and because you only need to use a little, you save money. Plus, it works great in both conventional and high-efficiency washing machines.

This listing is for 2 bags - 1 kg / 2.2 lbs per bag.; Norwex laundry detergent is an amazing fragrance, dye, and filler free laundry detergent. Doesn't leave any residue.; Great for babies, cloth diapers, and those sensitive to detergent. Use a tablespoon for a standard washer and a teaspoon for a HE washer.; This highly concentrated, superior stain- fighting powder is 100% biodegradable and free from phosphates and fillers.; Designed for both high-efficiency (HE) and conventional washing machines, this formula gets your whites even whiter, your brights even brighter and dissolves grease and grime. Safe on all fabrics, including hand-washables and Norwex Microfiber.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NORWEX Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent 2 Bags!! 2.2lbs Each!
Tawny  C.
Otterbein, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
NORWEX Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent 2 Bags!! 2.2lbs Each uploaded by Tawny  C.
This the best detergent around. It multifunction From spot cleaning to carpets to cleaning your makeup brushes! It even makes my jewelry sparkle!!
Angie D.
Sullivan, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is the absolute best detergent I have ever used. It washes so many loads and really gets our laundry clean.
Dawn W.
Scottsburg, IN
This is the ONLY laundry detergent that I use now! I can't even say enough good things about it! It takes very very little to get my laundry cleaner than ever before! There are no fillers or harsh chemicals so I know that it is safe for my family and for my machine!
Farah P.
Kalispell, MT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this laundry detergent. You don’t have to use much at all and it lasts such a long time, plus your clothes stay bright and soft. It can be expensive but it’s worth the price. Highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?