BY NORWEX

The Tile Mop Pad gives you extra cleaning power wet or dry on hard surfaces. Special nylon fibers are woven into our microfiber pad to minimize effort while removing dirt and debris from tile floors. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie L.
I love my Norwex tile mop pad! It works great with the wonderful Norwex mop. It uses only water but cleans great! Easy to use and quick
Tiffany B.
Surrey, BC
Oh my I use this for all my floors. I have kids and there is always something stuck on the floor. Love this one! I NEED more!