Norwex Enviro Cloth Grey

by Norwex

The Norwex antibacterial Microfiber EnviroCloth removes dust, dirt and grease from all washable surfaces using only water-no chemicals! Norwex Microfiber has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface when following the proper care and...

Has anyone used the Norwex envirocloth before? I’ve been thinking about getting one, but would love feedback!
What is the best way to wash this? By hand with detergent and air dry?
Is this a good starter piece for my first Norwex purchase?
Start your review of Norwex Enviro Cloth Grey!
Jamestown, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I would recommend this product to everyone! I use the enviro cloth on everything! This product works great and is a chemical free way to clean! I highly recommend this product to everyone, especially with children! Overall, great product!
Arkadelphia, AR
There is no product from Norwex that I have tried that has not absolutely satisfied me. I love this company so much! The enviro cloth is so versatile! I seriously have four of them and I use every one!
Albany
Easy to use. Easy to clean. Just need water and you can keep the whole house clean and germ free! My 4 years old can help too, and I don’t need to worry about him breathing chemicals.
Lincoln, NE
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this on the daily for my cleaning. I am a consultant because I love the products so much. Natural and definitely saves you money in the long run without buying all those other cleaning supplies.
salt lake city
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Only cleaning clothes I use in my house. Cuts down on the chemicals and I feel as though my house is cleaner. I’ve seen the results first hand and Norwex will always have my vote
Brandon, FL
I am in love with my enviro cloth. This was my very 1st purchase I ever made through Norwex and it was the best. I love how easy it is to clean up any mess and leaves no bacteria to make anyone sick or worst. There are so many uses, the possibilities are endless.
Evansville, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I don’t use bleach. I stand by Norwex’s EnviroCloths and just cleaning with water. It cleans surfaces up to 99% bacteria free. They last 2 years and have a warranty. I definitely would by again and recommend to anyone wanting to go “clean” while cleaning!
Frederick, MD
When I say I love this product I mean love by 100x it’s so useful and only water! I can use it on just about everything to cleaning my furniture to counters to my kids face! Just a new way to clean! Smarter and environmentally safe!
Santaquin , UT
The envirocloth is amazing. I use this all of the time when I clean. I love that it reduces waste, and the amount of chemicals in my home! It cleans things very easily. It also lasts forever. I want one for every room in my house!
Council Bluffs, IA
I love that the Norwex Envirocloth can remove up to 99% of bacteria off of surfaces with just water! Seriously! No harsh chemicals needed. It even took raw chicken off a countertop and I didn't even need a cleaner!