Norwex Blue Diamond uploaded by Tes P.Norwex Blue Diamond uploaded by Ashley B.Norwex Blue Diamond uploaded by Lūcija S.

BY NORWEX

clean your bathroom with this cleaner and be more green see more...

lacey m.
Caldwell, ID
I've been using the blue diamond for a couple months now on my toilet bowl. It seems to work pretty good but not as good as other brands I've used. Probably won't be using on my toilet anymore maybe more for sinks and other all purpose cleaning.
Michelle S.
Morrow, OH
Just a few drops in a bottle full of water, i can clean my whole bathroom, I can’t believe I can actually clean with safe, effective, non toxic cleaners and my bathroom looks better than ever
Natascha B.
Marsing , ID
This product smells good. I use it in my toilets or for something that’s especially dirty. I don’t use gloves and I don’t ever have skin problems or irritations from it.
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
I've been using Norwex Blue Diamond for a while now and I will forever and always love this product!!!
This is a all-in-one bathroom cleaner! This is a green product! It's a gel, so you can dilute it and put into a spray bottle. (Which is what I do!)
Just add 9 parts of water & 1 part Diamond into a spray bottle!
I love how this cleaner helps to removes hard water build up, limescale, soap scum, grease, oil, dirt & stains! Also this works great on my porcelain bath tub, it leaves it so shinny!!
This is a mom's product! It does all the hard work for you! You won't have to scrub!
I am a mother that doesn't like chemically products in my house, so that's why I love this! It has absolutely no corrosive fumes, or dangerous hydrochloric, or phosphoric acid.
Carissa S.
Norton Shores, MI
The Norwex Blue Diamond cleaner is awesome! It has cut my cleaning time in half and it is a do it all product so that I don't have 3 or 4 different bottles to use. Plus the scent is very clean and fresh! I would recommend this product, it has so many different uses!
Stephanie L.
This does a fantastic job cleaning my toilet with the Norwex silicone ergonomic toilet brush! The cleaner is gel like and thick so will last awhile!
Amy S.
Ewa beach , HI
This is my favorite cleaner. I dilute it at a 7:1 ratio and use it for all the surfaces in our house and use it full strength as a toilet cleaner
Shannon P.
Temecula, CA
Amazing amazing amazing product!!! I hate cleaning and this stuff makes the job so much easier. I mostly use it for my shower/tub.
Danielle S.
Great toilet bowl cleaner. Great for the environment and for my own health. Don’t need to breathe in nasty chemicals.
Lesley T.
Love this stuff. Been using norwex products to clean for about a year now. Works with very little effort as it super concentrated and I love that there are no harmful chemicals.

Amazon