Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesNorwex
Antibacterial, Antimicrobial Microfiber Mop Set w/ Dust Mop Pad & Wet Mop Pad

by Norwex

Mop Set with Dust Mop Pad & Wet Mop Pad

I’m having a norwex party at my house next week, is this a good product?! Any better than using “natural” floor cleaners and a mop? I need to find a good mop system so I’m hoping this is the winner!
Start your review of Norwex Antibacterial, Antimicrobial Microfiber Mop Set w/ Dust Mop Pad & Wet Mop Pad!
Tawny R.
Otterbein, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Norwex Antibacterial, Antimicrobial Microfiber Mop Set w/ Dust Mop Pad & Wet Mop Pad uploaded by Tawny R.
I have been using my superior mop system since May it’s seriously been life-changing for me it has saved my back at saved myself from having to use chemicals along with not having to worry about my grandkids or my dogs being on the floor and Ingestingin chemicals on their hands or paws!
Kara S.
Port Deposit, MD
I do like this product and if you are looking to help our big ol' world out by lessening your carbon footprint this isn't a bad start. It's definitely better to try s hose a Norwex party to get those 'party perks' because it will offset the price tag. It's a little pricey. I have had my mop though for 7 years or so. I did replace the wet mop pad as it was lost in our move. Otherwise, it's the easiest mop to use. Ever.
Paige G.
Richmond, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I got this mop because I love Norwex products and really identify with their mission of using environmentally friendly products with minimal chemicals. I use these throughout the week to dust/mop/sweep and it works super well to pick up even small hairs and such.
Rebecca W.
Rialto, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I LOVE this mop! It’s super light weight and it comes with a wet pad and a dry pad which makes it very convenient to “sweep” first then mop. The whole process is very simple and cleaning my floors isn’t as daunting as it was before! This mop is VERY expensive,( $120.00) but with my lower back problems, it’s paid off totally.
Addy W.
Cascade, IA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
BEST MOP AND DUSTER EVER!!! This picks up everything and anything. You can also wet the pad for the perfect mop for my dirty floors! Then when Im done, I just toss it in the washer, and it’s ready to go for the next scrub! I love reusing and reducing waste while cleaning. Go GREEN!
Samantha H.
Corryton, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love this mop and I love I don’t have to keep buying supplies for it! I just throw it in the washer!
Sidney F.
Otterbein, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love my Norwex mop that I purchased off of my Norwex rep! I love that it cleans without those harmful chemicals!
Heather G.
Fort Wayne, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love my mop system!! Use water only!! Simple and easy . Save money on cleaners. I received this after having a party and got 50% off. So worth it! I recommend and will continue to buy.
Michelle Z.
Winder, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Makes my floors feel so clean without leaving behind a yucky film! And it cleans with only water making it safe for my kids and pets!
Kayla S.
Norton, OH
Seriously the best mop ever! Cleans with just water and my floors are the cleanest they've ever been! I've been using it for a year now and have no intentions on switching back to my old cleaners. No chemicals is a huge win in my book! I highly recommend it!!!