Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesNorwex
Antibacterial, Antimicrobial Microfiber Mop Set w/ Dust Mop Pad & Wet Mop Pad

by Norwex

Mop Set with Dust Mop Pad & Wet Mop Pad

I’m having a norwex party at my house next week, is this a good product?! Any better than using “natural” floor cleaners and a mop? I need to find a good mop system so I’m hoping this is the winner!
Start your review of Norwex Antibacterial, Antimicrobial Microfiber Mop Set w/ Dust Mop Pad & Wet Mop Pad!
Tawny C.
Otterbein, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Norwex Antibacterial, Antimicrobial Microfiber Mop Set w/ Dust Mop Pad & Wet Mop Pad uploaded by Tawny C.
I have been using my superior mop system since May it’s seriously been life-changing for me it has saved my back at saved myself from having to use chemicals along with not having to worry about my grandkids or my dogs being on the floor and Ingestingin chemicals on their hands or paws!
Michelle S.
Zanesville, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Cleaning is fun with this. Quick and clean cleaning. Water only gets the floors clean. I'll never switch back!!
Kara S.
Port Deposit, MD
I do like this product and if you are looking to help our big ol' world out by lessening your carbon footprint this isn't a bad start. It's definitely better to try s hose a Norwex party to get those 'party perks' because it will offset the price tag. It's a little pricey. I have had my mop though for 7 years or so. I did replace the wet mop pad as it was lost in our move. Otherwise, it's the easiest mop to use. Ever.
Jodi P.
Janesville, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is the best mop I have ever used! Yes it’s expensive, but when I had a party I got a huge discount! This mop cleans and dusts. My hardwood floors look amazing. We have 3 dogs and with them comes hair. You will love this mop.
Ramah R.
Bellingham, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My friend had a Norwex party so I went along. I was really impressed with the products so I ended up hosting my own party. I ended up earning a free mop set! It’s great because you can use it to dry mop or wet mop, and all with the great Norwex cloths. If you have used Norwex then you know it’s a great company with great products.
Greg B.
Columbia Fls, MT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is an ok product. It works but you have to clean it a lot when doing floors. If you have a small space then I would recommend it.
Kathryn C.
Mohegan Lake, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This mop is definitely worth it. I love the reusable pads and that I'm removing all the grime from my floors with just water. I have not had any issues or streaking on the floor. Most of my home is hardwood and it has never looked better since I started using just water and microfiber pads. I love that I don't need to buy new pads all the time and I can just throw the pads in the washer machine when I'm done.
Paige  G.
Chesterfield, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I got this mop because I love Norwex products and really identify with their mission of using environmentally friendly products with minimal chemicals. I use these throughout the week to dust/mop/sweep and it works super well to pick up even small hairs and such.
Rebecca W.
Rialto, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I LOVE this mop! It’s super light weight and it comes with a wet pad and a dry pad which makes it very convenient to “sweep” first then mop. The whole process is very simple and cleaning my floors isn’t as daunting as it was before! This mop is VERY expensive,( $120.00) but with my lower back problems, it’s paid off totally.
Addy W.
Cascade, IA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
BEST MOP AND DUSTER EVER!!! This picks up everything and anything. You can also wet the pad for the perfect mop for my dirty floors! Then when Im done, I just toss it in the washer, and it’s ready to go for the next scrub! I love reusing and reducing waste while cleaning. Go GREEN!