Norwegian Cruise Line

Where does Norwegian cruises stand versus Carnival and Royal Caribbean?
Norwegian Cruise Line, which ship is the best for night life for ages 20-30?
With COVID 19 still being a threat, when will you feel comfortable cruising again? Norwegian Cruise Line
Start your review of Norwegian Cruise Line!
How would you rate this product?
audrey N.
Phoenix, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Norwegian Cruise Line uploaded by audrey N.
If you want to ensure your holiday goes smoothly, go with NCL. They're the most professional bunch with the absolute best cabins, best entertainment, opulent decor and even the food is 'almost' good (at least way ahead of competitor's slop). Their staff bend over backwards to make sure every single passenger on board is happy and healthy. Get their drink package if you're booked with them. Worth every penny.
Nicole  G.
Lakemoor, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Norwegian Cruise Line uploaded by Nicole  G.
I went on a Norwegian cruise a couple years ago, and my family and I loved it! We went on the Norwegian Breakaway, and departed from Miami, and went to Honduras, Belize, and Mexico! One of my absolute favorite parts was getting to hold sloths, monkeys, and birds! This is by far one of my favorite vacations ever, and I miss it so much! I think about this vacation all the time, and my family and I can’t wait to go again! Norwegian Cruise Line
Gina S.
Port St Lucie, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Norwegian Cruise Line uploaded by Gina S.
My mom and I went on the breakaway to Hawaii. We visited all the different islands in Hawaii for a week. If you go on the breakaway you have to have the balcony is a must! We saw amazing views of waterfalls on our balcony as the ship was going. It was once in a lifetime experience that I will never forget.
member-495c1
Norwegian Cruise Line uploaded by member-495c1
We took a cruise over Christmas 2019 to the Mexican Riviera. The ship was beautiful, the food was amazing, the staff was wonderful. However, the ship was too big. There was too much to do! I would cruise NCL again, but maybe a smaller ship.
Jenn L.
Norwegian Cruise Line uploaded by Jenn L.
Bliss 10/2019, Mexico. Only 1 yr old, gorgeous with spacious balcony (pic 3) rooms. A go kart track on top (pic 2) , a water tube that shoots you briefly off the side of the ship (pic 1). Excellent comedy shows, decent buffets, great restaurants & entertainment. Something for everyone. Four stars do to flight issues with their booking department. Wonderful ship & staff once on board. Also, sails to Alaska. I'd love to go aboard this ship again.
Crimson  H.
Easley, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My personal favorite line! We took our honeymoon with them and the staff made sure to make it special for us! You can have a laid back day or a party day. Not just one or the other. So many different shows and parties to attend. Great ports all around the world. A huge recommendation from us!
Nicole B.
Belleville, NJ
Norwegian Cruise Line uploaded by Nicole B.
Sooooo amazing I was on the Escape. Such a beautiful ship. Staff were so friendly and accommodating. The food was delicious. Such an exceptional vacation all around. I can’t wait to plan the next cruise with Norwegian
Sylvanna B.
Drums
I’ve only ever been on an NCL ship twice (the norwegian pearl and the jade) for the sixthman Parahoy themed cruises (2016 & 2018) but nothing has ever compared to the service received with that cruise line. always worth saving up for a long time for these cruises! it may cost a bit more than I’d like, but in the end it all adds up and let’s me really enjoy relaxing away from reality for a few days.
Sonia N.
Hiram, GA
The best part of cruising with Norwegian is their 5 star food!! So delish and how fancy everything on the ship is. Their employees are very friendly and polite and always helpful. Love cruising with them. If I could choose to spend the rest of my life on a cruise ship, I would definitely choose Norwegian Cruise Line.
Janna B.
Peterborough, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Norwegian Cruise Line uploaded by Janna B.
We took Norwegian to Bermuda and Bar harbour staring in Boston. The cruise was good. All staff were friendly and seemed well trained. Food was pretty good. I’d recommend them for sure
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Monica L.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 2 ans
Norwegian Cruise Line, which ship is the best for night life for ages 20-30?
Deborah R. il y a un an
Unsure of the differences between the many ships; what I do know is that most ships offer these details on their website. I would recommend you start there.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
1,925 reviews
Brianna J.
Staten Island, NY
il y a 3 ans
Sarah S. il y a 3 ans
I haven’t done it, but it looks really interesting.