Norvell PROLONG Sunless Color Extender - 8.5 oz uploaded by Rachel L.

BY NORVELL

Paraben Free, Gluten Free, 100% Vegan Norvell’s pH-balancing xLaTan™ pre-sunless spray works instantly on the skin to boost amino acid levels and maximize sunless color results. Exclusive Active Natural Sunless Complex™ Time Release Micro Capsules bind... see more...

Bianca G.
Little Rock , AR
This product is a must! I've been getting sprayed for months and I finally caved a bought this product to use while on vacation. This kept my skin moisturized and extended my tan. I especially liked that it did not make my hands orange after applying. Super easy to apply and it does not leave streaks. If you want to make the most of your spray tan buy this product.
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
I love this stuff!! I use this to keep my St. Tropez dupe (St. Moriz) lasting longer. With this tan extender, I can get my tan to last a week with no orange color. I apply mine at night before bed. I have had zero issues with streaking or transferring to clothes or sheets!!
Traci T.
Stonewall, LA
I love this stuff! It makes my spray tans stay darker longer. It surpassed my expectations. This doesn't leave any kind of orange tint. I get my from my spray tan tech so it's a little pricey but worth every dime.
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
This works wonders for helping upkeep my mousse and spray tans, and a little goes a long way. It works almost immediately to even out discoloring and provides moisture that doesn't feel too heavy. Ask of their products smell amazing too and never stinky!
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
The only self tanning product that has actually worked! No orange streaks, doesn't smell bad, drys instantly and doesn't stain clothes! It doesn't give you a too quick too soon tan but gradual and I have purchased many times!
Samantha H.
Santa Barbara, CA
Love this product it really does give me a better tan that lasts longer, I love using this as my moisturizer