Norvell Dancing with the Stars - Endurance Color Boosting Skin Perfector 8.5 oz uploaded by Mindy P.

BY NORVELL

Skin that will Outshine a Jive! see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Katie H.
I work at a tanning salon and I know just as well as anyone how hard it is to find a good self tanner. I love how natural the color you get from this looks on the skin, and it doesn't have that overwhelming DHA smell. It has a little bit of shimmer to it as well, so in addition to getting a few shades darker, you also appear to have a radiant glow. I do think that for the price it could stand to go a bit darker, but no big. I highly recommend this product for instant dark color.
sarah o.
Conway, AR
I bought this product at my local spray tan place. it has a nice smell and i was sort of disappointed in the color i thought it would be darker than it was but it did have a nice color just wasn't what i was looking for
Amber P.
I just bought this the other day! I've used it 3 times & my skin feels amazing & is totally like 10 shades darker! This is a must have ladies!!! I'm tired of paying $80 a month for a tanning monthly membership this is the way to go! Totally would purchase more of this if I could find it!
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT
This color is perfection. Zero orange. I wore it to school today and was complimented on my tan all day. The formula is tinted so you can see where you apply it so you don't have white spots. You have to use a mitt to apply it or your hands will be stained. Very emollient and moisturizing. Love love love.
Vexa V.
Tampa, FL
This product smells pretty decent and provides good color and a nice glow to the skin ... without the commitment ! The bad part is after awhile it smells kind of like self tanner ! I've also tried their self tanner which I love but it's a bit pricey for the amount of times you can use it but this is nice to keep color in between
Rhonda W.
Piketon, OH
No more tanning beds to damage skin!! No orange color! No streaking! It's tinted so you can see where it goes! Apply with a mitt for better application & to keep it from staining hands or getting around nail beds! Leaves a great bronze glow! Love it! Will use all year around! Very affordable!
Brittany H.
West Plains , MO
Love using Norvell products on my clients! And now I can use them at home! No streaking and no harsh smells! And I always get a beautiful glow!
Amber C.
Taylors, SC
Just got this and the mits and the spray love love it my skin looks so tan and bronzed !!! Will be getting a stock for all year around!!!