Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Northwestern Bell 91000-6IB Over the Head Headset (Green)

Northwestern Bell 91000-6IB Over the Head Headset (Green)

BY NONE

3.0 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars0%
  • 4 Stars0%
  • 3 Stars100%
  • 2 Stars0%
  • 1 Star0%
3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Product Description

Northwestern Bell 91000 Brand New Includes One Year Warranty The Northwestern Bell 91000 over the head headset with single earpiece provides easy hands-free conversation. It has a standard 2.5mm headset plug and can be used with most phones and computers. Lightweight in design, the headset has padded earpiece for comfortable wear. 91000 Features: Padded Earpiece for Comfortable Wear Lightweight Standard 2.5mm Headset Plug Works w/ Most Phones Easy Hands-Free Conversation Over the Head Headset Single Earpiece see more...

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

Northwestern Bell 91000-6IB Over the Head Headset (Green)
Northwestern Bell 91000-6IB Over the Head Headset (Green)
Review (1)
Q&A (0)
Leave a Review
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
281 reviews
Works 98% of the time. The other 2% of the time, it seems to cut out with no ability to get it to resume; it just starts to work again on its own. I use it several hours a week, and I would say the total amount of time per week that it cuts out could be measured in minutes. Otherwise, it's very comfortable and everyone sounds very clear.
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

Join now to gain access to over 20 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us