BY NORTHERN TOOL & EQUIPMENT

The safe and humane way to trap live animals. Easy to bait, set and release. Durable, heavy-duty construction for years of use. Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 35 x 11 x 11, Removal Of: Raccoon, Indoor/Outdoor Use: Indoor/outdoor, Product Style: Live trap, Material Type: Steel wire, Includes: Bayonet spring-loaded door latch, Power Source: Manual, Single, Pair, or Set: Single. Escape by animal is almost impossible Handle with guard for easy transport and protection from animal Protected bait area keeps bait secure from outside access by animals Large trip-treadle grate insures positive catch and is located in rear of trap so animal cannot back out before door closes Ground guard keeps latch and door free from debris Steel door stop to keep trap locked until operator releases see more...

Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Decorator Expert Level 4
Northern Tool products are the best. They are durable and last a lifetime. My son grew up loving the outdoors, still does. He'd rather be outside then in front of a TV or video game any day. He asked for one of these for his birthday this year and I got a few for him. He likes to catch the wild critters that creep up on our property, ripping up our various gardens, and let them go elsewhere. The trap is a humane way in getting rid of unwanted pests and my son gets a kick out of it. He has named every critter that he's caught. These traps are a must have if you need to get rid of critters, they're easy to use, durable and the most humane way to get rid of them.
Amanda M.
This really does the job! We bought one of these because we kept hearing some kind of critter running around in our attic. I was too afraid to even peek up there, but my husband put some food in this trap and checked it the next night. Well, lo and behold, we had caught ourselves a raccoon! He was easily able to "re-home" that raccoon. I'm really glad I didn't stick my head up in that attic!
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
My mother and I used to live in the country and we actually used this to catch the stray cats and nurse them back to health. It worked great and doesn't hurt the animal that you are trying catch. They are affordable too!
Diane L.
Amherst, OH
Country living will bring all sorts of unwanted critters to your property. We've used this trap for raccoon, skunk, opossum. It's a painless way to catch and relocate these animals to a better place for them and for us!
Alexandra R.
Just used this to catch a raccoon who was trying to harass my chickens! I din't want to hurt him and was able to catch him, and release him to a new home! :)
Tara S.
Xenia, OH
I bought one of these to get a baby opossum out of my garage. I didn't want to hurt it and this was the perfect solution. I worked like a charm.
Jennifer L.
Growing up we used this product. It is a necessity for anyone who lives where wildlife can get into your trash cans and destroy your garden.
Emily G.
Love this trap it has helped so many times with all the small animals ive had to catch. Love that its humane.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
Decorator Expert Level 4
Traps work great for catching unwanted animals that are around. Watch your fingers when setting it.
Madison W.
Zanesville, OH
Works very well. I've used it many times and it worked on a tiny little hamster