Maria S.
Maria S.
Is this hard to install? Is it it sturdy?
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
8 months, 2 weeks ago
this is the best gift you can receive when you have a baby. the sooner you use it the better. I would carry this with me to all events I would goto. especially outside events. sett it up ad the baby is happy and able to play and you can enjoy the event as well.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Broken Arrow, OK
8 months, 3 weeks ago
I love mine! Just be sure if it is free-standing that you zig zag it a bit so it is less likely to fall over.
Alysha B.
Alysha B.
Jacksonville, NC
1 year ago
Hard to sneak and when a child is rough on the and climbs a lot they will break.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Henderson, NV
1 year ago
It was a little hard to snap together. It is sturdy, my kids climb on it now (2 years old) and it stays up. They can however push it where ever, ours is like 10 panels and it migrates through my living room. We have triplets so we use it still and it is still holding up!!!
Megan A.
Megan A.
1 year ago
Its a little difficult to snap the panels into place. Once they are all snapped together the panels are very sturdy. If your child is a climber, they can (and most likely will) climb out. However, I didn't worry that it would fall over if my son tried to climb out.