BY NORTH STATES INDUSTRIES

Versatile, 6-panel, 144 inch enclosure can act as an extra-wide gate, a barrier around fireplaces, or as a portable play yard. Adjustable, rotating joints allow you to position the gate in just the right shape for your space. Hardware mounted brackets secure panels from wall to wall, and can be can even be adjusted to fit over crown molding. The extra-wide self-closing door features a child-proof double-locking system as well as a hold-open feature for easy access. Position as a hexagon and this gate becomes a free-standing play yard, creating a safe play space for children or pets. In this shape, it encloses up to 10 square feet and is 30 inches high. 2-panel extension is available separately; Unlimited two-panel extensions may be used. Crafted from heavy-duty metal with an exclusive matte bronze finish see more...

Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
Great for people who need a baby gate in a bigger doorway! I put mine in my Fourier area in front of the front door and kitchen so that my children can't run out the door when someone comes in or accidentally leaves the door open and so they don't get into anything or get hurt on anything in the kitchen! Like the gate as before all the other baby gates I had i would have to step over and that's hard when you have an infant in your arms!
Kaylin L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So much better than a playpen! We have tile floors so babe cant just free roam so we made her a giant play area with the foam pads over the tile so its her safe zone. We paid 80 something dollars on amazon for it and its definitely great.
Allie B.
Huntingdon, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great for those with a big open floor plan in their house, keeps baby in whichever room you want them in where you can still see them
maggie f.
North bay, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I loved how long this gate is and it looks so much better then other baby gates. I originally got it for my puppy then used it for the kids. Very easy to put together and it secures nicely. I definitely recommend if you need a gate longer then the average door way width.
shananne c.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
april l.
This would work great around our wood stove