BY NORTH STATES

Perfectly functional, durable and easy to use, this gate is ideal to keep the kids in or out! No hardware needed, and instantly sets up in any doorway under 42" wide. This gate is perfect for any room in a house or an apartment.  Extra-tall 32" high gate fits openings 26.5" - 42" wide.  Pressure-mounts instantly, securely without hardware.  Simply position and lock in place.  Sturdy hardwood frame with rigid vinyl-coated wire mesh panels and no-mar rubber bumpers. see more...

Rachell N.
Rachell N.
St Augustine, FL
My kid climbs over the gate, but it keeps the dog separated so that he doesn't try to feed her at the table.. Now that he's learning that the gate is NOT for climbing, the dog keeps a little peace and quiet without being confined to the crate.
Janelle N.
Janelle N.
I use this gate when I have to go to school or work and need to leave my yorkies by themselves. I prefer this than caging them in a small cage so they have a little freedom but in a small area like the kitchen. This breaks easily if you handle it roughly.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
I use this gate to keep my yorkie on linoleum floor while I'm at work. It works great for her but I wouldn't try to keep a bigger aggressive dog behind it. This is my 3rd gate just like this because I kick it while walking by or drop it and it breaks. Not the best made product but you get what you pay for. Not the easiest gate to put up with one hand either. It works for me because I don't need much. My dog is scared of the gate even when it's just sitting in the hallway.
Karla  V.
Karla V.
WOODSTOCK, GA
I use this to keep my dogs out of certain rooms. I like the fact that I can have them running free and no have to worry about them getting out. The fence is a little hard to adjust in lengths. It is well built and I have no problem using it.