BY NORTH STATES

Perfect for securing stairs and other locations. Deluxe wood gate adjusts easily to doorways 28" - 42" wide. Height is 30". Swings in, out or both ways with swing control hinge.  Childproof latch with easy one hand operation. Removes easily from hardware mount when not in use. see more...

Lyndsey S.
W Hempstead, NY
This is a great gate! I don't use it for my dogs before I have a different gate for the kitchen but I use it at the top of the stairs for my son and it's great!
Coco A.
Providence, RI
This is really is to use and sturdy. It looks nice too. Installation was hard
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
I like this gate a lot. I think that it is more attractive and less dangerous than the gates with mesh or bars.
Nancy C.
Bronx, NY
Love this it help me a lot because there time that I can not laeve my baby and my cat together by them self .this don't keep then away from each other for a little till I can watch them .
Julia S.
North wales, PA
This is a great gate for our home! It keeps our dog where we want him to stay and there is no way around it :)
Heather V.
Vancouver, AL
Excellent product, sturdy and can even use it for a stair blocker and not necessarily a pet.