BY NORTH SAFETY #11 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

151285 HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 3% U.S.P. 8OZ SWIFT see more...

• Is this as effective as the usual hydrogen peroxide that comes in...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
beth s.
beth s.
Oil City, PA
I love hydrogen peroxide. I always use this when I need to clean cuts, piercings...ect. Better than rubbing alchohl and I always know when it's cleaning because of the suds.
Deidre W.
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx
I've been using hydrogen peroxide since I was little! Definitely a trusted product in my household since being a little kid !
Javene S.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Hydrogen peroxide has so many different uses such as cleaning minor cuts and scrapes, soothing little bumps and can also be used with water as a gargle in some instances I believe, truly a product anyone should have because it is soo handy!
Angela G.
Angela G.
Portland, OR
A MUST in the first aid kit! Ok so maybe I'm weird for saying this? I don't know. I always loved to watch how it bubbled up when poured on a wound, I thought it was the coolest thing! The best thing about it though, IT DOES NOT STING!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I keep this product at my house at all times. Great in helping heal cuts and scrapes and very cheap.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I prefer hydrogen peroxide to alcohol because it doesn't burn. It bubbles the dirt and grime from the boo boos and does not sting!
Justin B.
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
This stuff is great for cuts. it is cheap and does not burn like alcohol does. i hate alcohol so this is my go to product
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Wellness Guru Expert
Peroxide has so many different uses from first aid to cleaning. We always have at least two bottles in the house
Holly C.
Holly C.
Batavia, OH
Awesome stuff to use to help cuts heal and keep infections. Great product. Cheap to buy. I been usesing this for years
Gena T.
Gena T.
Rosedale, MD
I have been using this stuff sence I was a kid. I think my whole family uses it. Great
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
Is this as effective as the usual hydrogen peroxide that comes in the brown bottle?