BY NORTH SAFETY #19 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

151285 HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 3% U.S.P. 8OZ SWIFT see more...

• Is this as effective as the usual hydrogen peroxide that ...2 Answers
Angela G.
Portland, OR
A MUST in the first aid kit! Ok so maybe I'm weird for saying this? I don't know. I always loved to watch how it bubbled up when poured on a wound, I thought it was the coolest thing! The best thing about it though, IT DOES NOT STING!
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Hydrogen peroxide has so many different uses such as cleaning minor cuts and scrapes, soothing little bumps and can also be used with water as a gargle in some instances I believe, truly a product anyone should have because it is soo handy!
beth s.
Oil City, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love hydrogen peroxide. I always use this when I need to clean cuts, piercings...ect. Better than rubbing alchohl and I always know when it's cleaning because of the suds.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
A must have in any home! Great for first aid and also, I use it to mix with the water I use to water my house plants to keep the gnats away.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works great I use it on every cut scrap and sore that I get it always cleans them out so good which keeps them from becoming infected.
Erica P.
Tellico Plns, TN
Awesome stuff to use to help cuts heal and keep infections at bay. I also like to clean with it because my dog likes to everything!
Amanda B.
I prefer hydrogen peroxide to alcohol because it doesn't burn. It bubbles the dirt and grime from the boo boos and does not sting!
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
I've been using hydrogen peroxide since I was little! Definitely a trusted product in my household since being a little kid !
Madison G.
Warminster, PA
Hydrogen Peroxide is a MUST in your medicine closet! It's great for cleaning injuries, and for the price you can't beat it!
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
This stuff is great for cuts. it is cheap and does not burn like alcohol does. i hate alcohol so this is my go to product
Tiffany W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this as effective as the usual hydrogen peroxide that comes in the brown bottle?