North Coast Organics Death By Lavender Deodorant (Pack of 2) With Coconut Oil, Carnauba Wax and Shea Butter, 2.5 oz Each

BY NORTH COAST ORGANICS

100% natural deodorant, that keeps you fresh throughout the day.

Long Lasting; No BPA; Organic; Aluminum Free; Made in Small Batches

Review (1)
J. Ivy B.
Jacksonville, FL
This was the first organic, natural deodorant that didn't give me an itchy rash. I spent a year searching for such a deodorant and was beginning to think I needed to have skin allergy testing done, or have my histamine checked.
I love the smell, that it doesn't irritate my skin, and I don't smell like I dont wear deodorant. All things I've had issues with during my search for similar products. It also doesn't feel sticky on my skin.
Couldn't be happier