BY NORTH AMERICAN PET

A variety of shapes colors & textures is sure to please any small to medium sized bird, The shiny bell is attractive to birds and allows you hear when your bird is in an active mood, Just attach to any part of the bird's cage with the D ring, All components are safe for birds, 3 x 1, 25 x 7 SKU: RPS593 see more...

G G.
While the constant ringing of a bell can get irritating, I much prefer my bird chewing on this rather than my personal items. The bell and the blocks have held up well for about year now, only the coloring on the blocks has faded due to a good cage wash. Other than that, a good toy to keep them occupied.
Samantha S.
Negaunee, MI
I purchased this for my rabbit, rather than my bird! and he loves it, he will chew on this for hours, awesome for keeping him occupied when he is in his cage he hates ever so much!
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
Pet Lover Expert
I don't have any birds anymore but when I did have them they liked this. I would always catch them messing with it
Violet R.
Edcouch, TX
Keeps the birds busy when they are alone or of its a single bird. This product will come in handy
Gysselle M.
Porterville, CA
Do birds actually use this?