North American Hreb & Spice North American Herb and Spice Oreganol Oil of Oregano 1 fl oz

North American Herb and Spice Oreganol Oil of Oregano Description: Oil of Oregano Wild Handpicked Non-GMO Oreganol. It is the original 100% wild Mediterranean oregano oil. Free Of GMO. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • North American Herb and Spice Oreganol Oil of Oregano Directions Take two or more drops under the tongue or in juice/water daily. Rub topically (heat sensation is normal). As a totally natural product, consistency, aroma, and taste may vary. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 2 Drops Servings Per Container: 432 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Proprietary Blend in extra virgin olive oil 50 mg * Wild Mediterranean oregano oil P73 * *Daily value not established. Warnings Keep away from the genitals, eyes, and out of the reach of children. • Proprietary blend 50 mg. Extra virgin olive oil and wild Mediterranean oregano oil, P-73. see more...

Melena S.
Melena S.
Boulder, Colorado
Great natural antibiotic . Whether from stomach to toothaches this powerful weapon against germs is pretty powerful . It has saved me many times . Strong tasting and burns if your not used to it but once you get used to it . It helps a great deal
Alyson W.
Alyson W.
Valley Vlg, CA
Oil of Oregano is amazing stuff. I had a strange thing going on with my mouth, that seemed to be candida related. I went to the doctor, an allergist, and my dentist,and no one knew what was wrong with my mouth. Maybe burning mouth syndrome? Anyway, I even took a prescription; didn't work. So just when I was at my last straw (break down crying in bed anyone?) I went to a health food store in Burbank called Full of Life (also awesome). They have a naturopath on sight who told me to gargle (in water) 5 drops of oil of oregano 3 times per day. And within 12 hours my mouth was feeling so much better. Miracle! I tell you. I wanted to kiss that Naturo on the face! Anyway, I've used this stuff for a few other issues/ailments. It's just a wonderful natural anti fungal, antibiotic.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Chesterville , Ontario
After several years of suffering with a plantar wart and having tried all other pharmaceutical options to get rid of it, was told to try oregano oil. I did and it helped shrink the wart and didn't burn like the cosmetic varieties do. It isn't a quick fix but will eventually remove the wart.