North American Hemp Company - Volumizing Shampoo - 11.56 oz. uploaded by Adrienne M.

BY NORTH AMERICAN HEMP COMPANY

North American Hemp Company Volumizing Shampoo - 11.56 oz 342 mLNorth American Hemp Company Volumizing Shampoo bulks-up your baby fine hair with its formula. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cynthia G.
Kansas City, MO
This is a great shampoo for girls with damaged hair it'll help bring back moisturize to your scalp helping you hair grow healthy
Denise S.
El Monte, CA
It's always hard finding a shampoo/conditioner that'll treat my damaged hair but this product definitely helps
Paula E.
Forman, ND
Not too in love with this shampoo. My hair is very dry and it doesn't provide enough moisture for my hair type
Adrienne M.
GUELPH, ON
This shampoo (+ the conditioner) are seriously great!! My boyfriend recently bought the Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and I used it a few times and loved it. So I went out to buy myself the Volumising set. My hair is super soft, shiny, really smooth, and less frizzy. I can't stop touching it because of how great it feels. It also looks like it brought out my natural highlights a bit. I highly recommend that you invest in this product, I promise you won't be disappointed. I plan on trying some of the other North American Hemp Co.'s products in the near future!
Meghan L.