BY NORTH AMERICAN HEMP COMPANY

North American Hemp Company Mositurizing Shampoo - 11.56 oz 342 mLNorth American Hemp Company Moisturizing Shampoo drenches your dried out locks in its Omega. see more...

Adrienne M.
Guelph, ON
OMG. I've been wanting to try a hemp product sometime (I have a hemp hand cream from another company already) and my boyfriend recently bought this at the grocer store because it was on sale and he needed soemthing to use, and also liked the idea of hemp hair care. IT MADE OUR HAIR SOOO SOFT! It feels amazing! My boyfriend has thicker, corse, curly hair, so he wanted the moisturizing. I have fine, straight hair, and in the past moisturizing shampoo is too much for my hair but this worked just fine. I love leaving it in for some time while I wash my face or body, etc, so that it can really condition my hair. I know that the next time I need haircare, I'm likely going to try the volumising shampoo and conditioner, since my hair is fine and needs the extra volume. thank you for an amazing product.
maria j.
Me encaaaanta totalmente, mi cabello se siente lleno de vida siempre q lo uso