BY NORTH AMERICAN HEMP COMPANY

Volumega conditioner brings vitality and fullness to your hair with its Vitamin packed formula containing green tea and ginseng. Baby fine hair strengthened with silk oat proteins adding volume for a fuller look. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Julya N.
Courtice, ON
I quite like this product. I got it at winners in Canada for about 12$ and it came in a large pump bottle. I chose this product because I had precisely used a leave in treatment made by this company which I loved. The shampoo smells great, offers a lot of suds and I feel clean after using it. I have only been using it for less than a month but so far I really enjoy the smell and the results it has on leaving my hair looking and feeling clean even the next day.
Camille G.
Saint-Hyacinthe
This is the conditionner I'm using right now and I really love it. It is really thick and is really penetrate the hair, making them really soft. The only downside is the smell. I personaly don't have any problem with it, it is a little bit lemony, but my boyfriend, who also use it, don't really appreciate that odor.