BY NORTH AMERICAN HEALTHCARE #63 in Fitness Trackers & Health Monitors

Clinically Tested Fully Automatic Large Easy to Read Display 60 Memory Capacity Includes Carrying Case for Storage & Travel One Size Adjustable Cuff Fits All Specifications Measurement Method: Oscillometric Display: Liquid crystal digital display Measurement Range: Pressure - 0-299 mmHg, Pulse - 40 - 180 beats/minute Accuracy: Pressure - within 3 mmHg, Pulse - within 5% Memory: Stores up to 60 measurements Automatic Power Off: About 2 minutes after measurement is completed Battery Type: 2 AAA Alkaline batteries Battery Life: About 6 months when used once a day Storage Temperature: Temperature - -4° to140°F, Relative Humidity - 10-95% Operating temperature: Temperature - 50° to 104°, Relative Humidity - 15-90% ; see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Alexandria, VA
Got this for my mom to check her pressure without have to use a bulky cuff and meter. Unfortunately, it was harder to use and didn't seem to be terribly accurate. Would not buy again.
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Brampton
I bought this blood pressure monitor to keep track of my blood pressure, my blood pressure goes up when I am in a lot of pain and I've been in constant pain for a long time so my doctor wanted me to keep track of it if I could afford a blood pressure monitor. This one is very hard to get a proper reading I can't use it around any electronics or it gives an ERR message.

Do not waste your money on this one.