BY NORTH AMERICAN BREWERIES

Pyramid apricot ale bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• Where can I find this? Is it only seasonal?3 Answers
  • I wonder if they have this in south Florida sounds good 1 Answers
  • Walmart will have it sometimes. I've been it at different times o...1 Answers
Christina G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of the best fruit brewed ales I’ve had in years!!!!! If you love a good ice cold beer ona hot summers day or just to enjoy a beer whenever I definitely recommend this one! We spent two hours hunting down stores and mini Marts to find this beer and it did not let us down
Lauren M.
Arlington, VA
I absolutely love this ale. It still maintains its fruit taste, yet doesn't come with the bite ales can sometimes have (especially as they get warm when you get to the bottom of the bottle). If you ever go to the Pyramid Brewery in Berkeley, CA, you will quickly notice this is a fan favorite drink!
Brandi S.
Liberty lake, Wa
This is my new favorite beer... Pyramid Alehouse in Seattle, WA is amazing! If you're a fan of Shocktop or Bluemoon you should give it a try. It has a similar flavor base with fruity apricot flavor. YUM!!
Tania M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My favorite brand for this delicious fruit ale. Apricot is an interesting pairing in an ale, but this is balanced well. I always look for Pyramid at my local liquor store.
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
This used to be my favorite but it's a little too sweet for me now. It's nice to enjoy one on a summer evening! Noticeable apricot flavor and is very refreshing just more sweet than what I would like!
Danielle C.
Whittier, CA
I enjoy this beer when I want a fruit beer with out being too overly sweet. I like it on a fall occasion. It was one of the first beers I started drinking when I became of age
Britt P.
I love the sweetness of this beer. It's great for those who don't care to much for a hoppy flavor. A little on the "girly side" but I enjoy the flavor
Vivien Y.
One of my favorite beers. I've only seen it at a local dive bar so it's my usual! It's not too sweet and really refreshing. Perfect for the summer!
Liz G.
Bellingham, WA
One of my favorite beers. served really cold or warmish its still really good. Its not overly fruity, but a very nice accent.
Keith A.
Durham, CA
Sweet with lots of fruity apricot flavor. Sometimes I find this to be too sweet, but it's one of the better fruit beers.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I find this? Is it only seasonal?
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Walmart will have it sometimes. I've been it at different times of the year so I don't think it's seasonal.
Jessica L.
Lake worth , FL
I wonder if they have this in south Florida sounds good