North American Breweries Labatt Blue Imported Canadian Beer uploaded by Desiree T.

BY NORTH AMERICAN BREWERIES

Labatt blue imported canadian beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

Gene V.
Danbury, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
its an okay beer. not really a beer drinker anymore but this is an okay beer. not to bad but i can definitely still drink it
Kayleigh F.
Carbondale
This is one of my favorite imported beers. Crisp taste, smooth, and refreshing. The Canadian bud light.
Britney A.
Windsor, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These bad boys are the go to for my whole family it's the main beer we have to have for any gathering or party and it's always best ice cold from the bottle
Valérie S.
Île-Perrot
It's a good beer overall. I like the taste of it but i wouldnt drink too many... I dont find it refreshing as much as a Corona. I just drink it when im with friends
Ashley S.
Manassas, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Blue is one of the best tasting beers. I’m not a huge beer drinker but this was one of my go to’s. When I moved to the south I missed being able to get it everywhere. It’s my little taste of home.
Rebecca M.
Amherstburg, ON
Labatt is my favourite Canadian beer. It is hearty and strong unlike most American beers I've sampled. Refreshing.
Melanie J.
morgantown
First thing you have to understand is it taste different in America vs Canada. And it’s harder to find in some states in the us. But it is worth it if you can find it. It was the first beer I ever had and by far my favorite. 100% recommend
Christine B.
This is my go to beer. Some people think it’s a strong beer but to me it’s not. It’s consider an import so it’s hard to find unless u live around the Canadian boarder.
Christen G.
Tecumseh, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have tried many different types/brands of beer, and this brand is by far the best. It doesn’t have a punch you in the face taste, it goes down easy and tastes great!
Nicki P.
Normally I got for the light version of this beer but it wasn’t an option. Living in NY, I have always loved the Canadian beer since it is right over the boarder. This is my normal go to beer and it is always well priced.
How many drinks would you have to take for a hangover?
Meg G.
I have never drank this beer before, we do not have this where I am from. Is this a strong beer? Or a light beer? How does it taste? Is it very "hoppy"?
Fine u are drinking this product how many would give u a hangover