North American Breweries Labatt Blue Imported Canadian Beer uploaded by Desiree T.

BY NORTH AMERICAN BREWERIES

Labatt blue imported canadian beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• I have never drank this beer before, we do not have this where I ...2 Answers
Casey F.
Casey F.
Saginaw, MI
Happy Hour Expert
This beer is great if you are going to a hockey game an don't want to walk out totally tanked I highly recommend this! Why mess with what works Lebatts Blue is a winner. Simple pilsner will full flavor I really enjoy drinking this beer. Low price and great value.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Okemos, MI
This and Labatt Light are my go to beers for summer or when watching a game. Nice and light with a good amount of flavor. Smoother than Miller and Bud.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Decent beer for the price but a little over priced. It's got an okay taste but has a great smell and color. Over all it's an ok beer.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Petoskey, MI
Happy Hour Expert
One of my go to beers. I also enjoy the lite version. Both have grest flavor and are good year round.
Billiejo S.
Billiejo S.
Penn Yan , NY
My favorite beer is labatt blue. It has has great taste,mild but great flavor. Very well priced.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Happy Hour Expert
Being from Buffalo this beer is really popular around here and it is my favorite. I've bought it on countless occasions (parties, football games, dinner drink). It's priced the same as Budweiser or Coors. I find the taste to be more refreshing than the others and it's definitely a household beer for me.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
I'm not usually a beer drinker (mostly because I'm a sahm and when I do go out for a drink, momma wants a little buzz lol), but blue is my go to beer. Plus it's usually great if the hubby and I are on a budget.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
Pretty sure this is a staple in the NE, I'm from Buffalo and I love it. It's just a great all around good choice for a beer after work. I definitely prefer it draft, rather than bottled.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Bowling Green, OH
I've never been a huge fan of beer, but Labatt is by far my favorite beer. Full flavored and just an overall great taste. Plus, even as a college student, I can afford to purchase it.
McKenzie R.
McKenzie R.
Novi, MI
Good beer, cheap and mild flavor. Plus, you can get it almost anywhere which is nice. I would recommend.
Meg G.
Meg G.
I have never drank this beer before, we do not have this where I am from. Is this a strong beer? Or a light beer? How does it taste? Is it very "hoppy"?