North American Breweries Labatt Blue Imported Canadian Beer uploaded by Desiree T.

BY NORTH AMERICAN BREWERIES

Labatt blue imported canadian beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley G.
Cheektowaga, NY
Living in WNY this is one of the most popular beers and the only one I will drink. It’s at every store and goes perfect with football or hockey! It’s delicious and flavorful! I highly recommend people to try this!
Samantha B.
I'm not usually a beer drinker (mostly because I'm a sahm and when I do go out for a drink, momma wants a little buzz lol), but blue is my go to beer. Plus it's usually great if the hubby and I are on a budget.
Ashley S.
Manassas, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Blue is one of the best tasting beers. I’m not a huge beer drinker but this was one of my go to’s. When I moved to the south I missed being able to get it everywhere. It’s my little taste of home.
Christen G.
Tecumseh, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have tried many different types/brands of beer, and this brand is by far the best. It doesn’t have a punch you in the face taste, it goes down easy and tastes great!
Christine B.
This is my go to beer. Some people think it’s a strong beer but to me it’s not. It’s consider an import so it’s hard to find unless u live around the Canadian boarder.
Courtney L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Being from Buffalo this beer is really popular around here and it is my favorite. I've bought it on countless occasions (parties, football games, dinner drink). It's priced the same as Budweiser or Coors. I find the taste to be more refreshing than the others and it's definitely a household beer for me.
Melanie J.
morgantown
First thing you have to understand is it taste different in America vs Canada. And it’s harder to find in some states in the us. But it is worth it if you can find it. It was the first beer I ever had and by far my favorite. 100% recommend
Nicki P.
Normally I got for the light version of this beer but it wasn’t an option. Living in NY, I have always loved the Canadian beer since it is right over the boarder. This is my normal go to beer and it is always well priced.
Casey F.
Saginaw, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This beer is great if you are going to a hockey game an don't want to walk out totally tanked I highly recommend this! Why mess with what works Lebatts Blue is a winner. Simple pilsner will full flavor I really enjoy drinking this beer. Low price and great value.
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
Pretty sure this is a staple in the NE, I'm from Buffalo and I love it. It's just a great all around good choice for a beer after work. I definitely prefer it draft, rather than bottled.
How many drinks would you have to take for a hangover?
Meg G.
I have never drank this beer before, we do not have this where I am from. Is this a strong beer? Or a light beer? How does it taste? Is it very "hoppy"?
Fine u are drinking this product how many would give u a hangover