Norse Mythology Book 1 uploaded by Shamaka G.

BY DISNEY

Buy Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, Book 1 the Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan in Hardcover for the low price of 11.99. Find this product in Juvenile Fiction > Legends, Myths, & Fables - Norse, Action & Adventure - General, Fantasy & Magic. see more...

• Is this as good as the Percy Jackson series?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shamaka G.
I live reading Rick Riordan to my kids and this is the latest series of his that we've started. Great book. Lots of action as usual. Love that he does so many books on the Myths of different cultures and gives the kids a Lil more motivation to learn about its history and such. I highly recommend it. Great book.
Chandra A.
I love this author beyond words. I have read all of his stories! I love this one because it has the Nordic gods and he is starting to tie all of the storylines together! Hooked! Finished this book in a few hours. I can't put them down
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
This author is one of my favorites. The way he spins mythology with modern day and a fun twist is so refreshing. His series are highly addictive. I haven't read many books about the Norse Gods before but I am a fan of this series.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this as good as the Percy Jackson series?