Norpro Stainless Steel Compost Keeper

by Norpro

Attractive enough to sit on your counterop! Conveniently store food scraps in this odor-eliminating container before transferring them to an outside composter. The unit works great for egg shells, peelings, coffee grounds, and more, while its stainless-steel handle ensures simple transport. In addition, the unit s tight-fitting lid holds a charcoal filter for odor-free use for up to six months, plus offers a center knob for easy lid removal. The container fits under the sink, but with its durable stainless-steel construction and beautiful satin finish, it s attractive enough to leave out on the countertop.  The surface cleans quickly with a soapy sponge . Healthy organic living Attractive satin finish looks good on kitchen countertop Store peelings, egg shells, coffee grinds, and vegetable scraps for transfer to your garden composter Include charcoal filter in lid to k

Can you and where do you buy replacement filters? Does anybody know?
Doesn't it smell in your kitchen??
Start your review of Norpro Stainless Steel Compost Keeper!
Product Highlights
The produces will break down and I'm afraid every time you open it, it will create an odor!in reviews
The stainless is much better and the wide opening makes emptying much easier.in reviews
Cindy M.
Meadville, MS
This replaced a ceramic pail we had. The stainless is much better and the wide opening makes emptying much easier.
Ashley B.
Andover, MN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I thought this was a great idea, I was wrong. This is too big and awkward shaped to sit on the counter. The top falls off easily ( I have a cat) and honestly , it just stinks. Now, I take all of my compost stuff directly outside. Not worth the time and pain in my opinion.
Debra N.
Nice container to sit near where you pare your vegetables and fruits. Keeps them out of sight and odor contained until you can get out to the compost pile.
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
Cute container and design. But it scares me that it's meant to be in your house. The produces will break down and I'm afraid every time you open it, it will create an odor!
Patricia W.
Youngstown, OH
I would be interested in purchasing one. A friends daughter has purchased one . She is not sure where or if you can buy filters. Looks nice and I am starting a composter this spring. This would be a great start.