Normalizing Shampoo 250 ml

by Sachajuan

Gentle cleansing shampoo with Ocean Silk Technology, Climbazole and Piroctone Olamine to maintain a healthy scalp and hair. Adds volume and bounce, with a refreshing effect. Usage: Massage a small amount into wet hair. Rinse thoroughly.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Normalizing Shampoo 250 ml!
Angelica C.
Las Cruces, NM
This is by far my favorite shampoo. I have never used a shampoo that left my hair as soft as this shampoo does. Usually I have to use conditioner to achieve the kind of softness that I achieve from this shampoo. The only downside to this shampoo is the price, it is extremely expensive, so I use it sparingly. If you are ever in the mood to pamper yourself, I strongly suggest purchasing this product, you will not regret it.
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
After falling in love with the Soin Des Cheveux Treatment Sachajuan - Mixte - 8.45 Oz U-Hc-12166 I decided to give this shampoo a try and I'm so glad I did. This stuff smells amazing (a little more herbal than the Hair Repair treatment but still great) but more importantly it works really well with my fine, straight hair. It leaves it so much softer and smoother without weighing it down. My scalp feels clean and healthy but not stripped. I love that it feels like it's doing good things for my hair instead of just making it LOOK good. It's my new go-to shampoo and I'll definitely be repurchasing.
Natalya R.
Normalizing Shampoo 250 ml uploaded by Natalya R.
This shampoo changed my hair! It keeps my hair feeling grease free and clean for a few days when normally I have to wash my hair every morning. It doesn’t have a strong scent to it so you don’t have to battle with your perfume! It’s worth the extra spend if you find yourself washing your hair all the time.

Looking for your answer?