BY NORITAKE

Noritake Summit Gold Salad Plate Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Fine China see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Esther B.
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
I found a nearly complete set of this China (missing one salad plate) from Goodwill for less than $20. It's so simple and pretty, and is thr perfect "starter china." I love it!
I love this product so much!!! My friend recommended this to me and now I’m in love! Its defiantly worth the purchase! i would most defiantly buy again! This is so cute
Torey M.
Torey M.
Fayetteville , NC
Gold anything is an obsession of mine, but adding the gold and white together makes my heart skip a beat! Durable Salad plate, goes well with my white dishes!
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Mishawaka, IN
Absolutely stunning! Technically they are dishwasher safe as well. I love that they are appropriate for any holiday, as far as color schemes are concerned.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Columbus, GA
Nice and beautiful plate i mainly use this to place my salads and on top of my salads being on point👌🏼😝❤️ they sit pretty on these gorgeous plates ❤️
Dominique R.
Dominique R.
Beautiful plate! So elegant! I absolutely love this product! If I can give it more than 5 stars I would! I would definitely recommend to everyone :)
Dianna Q.
Dianna Q.
South Ozone Park, NY
So beautiful and great to use when guests are over. I definitely love the gold decorations because it just helps it look so classy and luxurious.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Beautiful unique plates like these I love. I use this plate for when I made salad in the house. Good quality and looks beautiful the plate.
Audrey T.
Audrey T.
Centerville, OH
I love this plate because it's cold and it matches a lot of things in my household I would buy it again if my children ever broke it
jackie s.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
Very beautiful plate it's expensive but worth it . It brings beauty to yoyr kitchen it catches everyone eyes
Brandie H.
Brandie H.
Pensacola, FL
Isn't this gorgeous?
Rashelle R.
Rashelle R.
Auburn, IN
Are these plates dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe?
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Albuquerque, NM
I haven't seen this decor in plates in a while. Where can I find them ?