BY NORITAKE

Noritake Summit Gold Salad Plate Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Fine China see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Esther B.
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
I found a nearly complete set of this China (missing one salad plate) from Goodwill for less than $20. It's so simple and pretty, and is thr perfect "starter china." I love it!
I love this product so much!!! My friend recommended this to me and now I’m in love! Its defiantly worth the purchase! i would most defiantly buy again! This is so cute
Dominique R.
Dominique R.
Beautiful plate! So elegant! I absolutely love this product! If I can give it more than 5 stars I would! I would definitely recommend to everyone :)
jackie s.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
Very beautiful plate it's expensive but worth it . It brings beauty to yoyr kitchen it catches everyone eyes
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca
I bought the set online best decision of my life but I only use them when family come over
krista v.
krista v.
Wonderful lovely cute nice very good for the price and value. we loce it. very much
Mira H.
Mira H.
The gold lining is absolutely stunning. Such a wonderful piece. Incroyable❤️❤️❤️!
LEAR28018 A.
LEAR28018 A.
Adoro este plano para poner la ensalada, y en un día soleado queda excelente!
Torey M.
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
Gold anything is an obsession of mine, but adding the gold and white together makes my heart skip a beat! Durable Salad plate, goes well with my white dishes!
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Mishawaka, IN
Decorator Expert
Absolutely stunning! Technically they are dishwasher safe as well. I love that they are appropriate for any holiday, as far as color schemes are concerned.
Brandie H.
Brandie H.
Pensacola, FL
Isn't this gorgeous?
Rashelle R.
Rashelle R.
Auburn, IN
Are these plates dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe?
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Albuquerque, NM
I haven't seen this decor in plates in a while. Where can I find them ?
Maryam M.
Maryam M.
How much do these run for?