Noritake

Noritake "Colorwave Raspberry" Medium Quad Plate, 10 3/4"

BY NORITAKE

Noritake "Colorwave Raspberry" Medium Quad Plate, 10 3/4" Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Casual Dinnerware see more...

Noritake
Noritake "Colorwave Raspberry" Medium Quad Plate, 10 3/4"
Valery M.
I means there is only so much you can say about dishes but I love the shape of them. I feel like normal round plates are very basic these add a touch of color to any dining room set.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Noritake "Colorwave Raspberry" Medium Quad Plate, 10 3/4" this is just the right size plate. If you have a larger one you tend to eat more, not a good thing. If you use the smaller dessert plates you keep going back for more so again you tend to overeat. This size is the perfect portion control size and when your guest see this beautiful Raspberry color it brightens up your whole meal! Everything looks more tasty on a pretty plate!
Lindsey C.
I love these plates! i love the color and the shape. they are super easy to wash in the dishwasher and they look great!
Janeen D.
Bay Shore, NY
Beautiful color and I love the shape. A different take on the traditional round plates.
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
I do love this color! I do not have this set, but I would like to have it for sure!
Editt s.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect becase it comes with four cups, 4 plates and its microwave approved
Kaylea A.
Clear Fork, WV
My kids love eating out of these plates. Love the dark color. They are so different from round plates.
tiffany l.
Alvin, TX
Decorator Expert
Very pretty plates especially my favorite the red ones I just love these plates they are so perfect
Nataly G.
Weslaco, TX
I love the shape and color of this plate. I would love to have this set on my kitchen
Kaley E.
Collins, GA
We use these in outer home. They stand up to anything. They are great utensils.
Melissa P.
Schofield, WI
Is this microwaveable ???
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Where can I pushed this set?
Schevette G.
Memphis, TN
Are these dishwasher safe I love the color red is the color in my kitchen I would love to have these are they durable enough for young children