BY NORITAKE

Noritake Colorwave Raspberry Coupe 4-Piece Place Setting Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Casual Dinnerware see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Anita S.
Lebanon, OH
I love these ceramic dinnerware for a few reasons.

The color of this set is perfect: not too flashy, but still a pop of color to brighten your dining room. It's not so much "Raspberry," just more of a subdued red.

This set is very durable. I have dropped and abused, and still - 0 chips or breaks!

They are relatively lightweight. We got 4 of this set and 4 of a more decorative set, and these, though still ceramic and durable, are way lighter and easier to use.

I highly recommend this product.
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
Decorator Expert Level 3
Pretty plates from a great company. If I had to choose new dishes I would go the color route instead of traditional ones that I have now
Maria S.
Fernley , NV
Una bellezas este juego de platos y vasos el color muy lindo al igual que el material resistente.. ideal para cualquier cena especial
brenda c.
My mom would totally love a small set like this. she loves to buy anything new dishes. lol you should see her cabinets.
diane c.
This is a very cute 4 piece. Prefect for a family of 4. The paint doesn't wear off that fast therefore I love it
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
These are very sturdy and a great set! They come in different colors as well. I would recommend to a friend
prisilia p.
Editt s.
Brooklyn, NY
Beautiful, I bought the complete set at target and is just perfect, I love it, recommended
Trista K.
akron, OH
Decorator Expert Level 3
Great set! Beautiful bright colors! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Monica C.
I love these sets the colors are great for fall/winter, i love matching them..
Amanda S.
Do these chip easily?
Trista K.
akron, OH
Decorator Expert Level 3
Does this set last long?