Noritake "Colorwave" Covered Casserole, 2 Qt.

Noritake "Colorwave" Covered Casserole, 2 Qt. Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Casual Dinnerware

Buenas tardes.. Es de teflon?? Amo el teflon
Can you put this in the oven
Does this work as well as everyone says it does?
Start your review of Noritake "Colorwave" Covered Casserole, 2 Qt.!
How would you rate this product?
Kirksville, MO
Decorator Expert Level 2
High quality product. Well worth the price and they last forever! Super easy to clean.
Del Valle, TX
I love this for a good dinner to cook perfect size as well and the color beautiful....
san jose, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I own three of these in different colors and sizes I couldn't get along without them
Camden, NJ
Great for cooking alot of food , its really cool and fast cooking, i really love it
Riyadh
Great product it looks nice and beautiful and it works as a gift for ur mom too!!💛
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love this product it's very durable! I love using it for hot or even cool doshes