Norelco Shaving System

Me gustaría unar de estas son buena ?
Its good?
Does this pull on beard hair?
Start your review of Norelco Shaving System!
Product Highlights
My husband has an electric razor similar to this one it works great he's had it for 4 years now he shaves with it every 2 days I even shave his back with it about once a monthin reviews
Since having this shaver, I have hardly found the need for a razor and shave cream, this gives me a close enough shave to always have a clean face.in reviews
Norelco makes the best electric razor.my husband upgrades his every couple of years and stays with the Norelco brand.it lasts among time and hid shaving experience is pleasant.in reviews
I bought this shaver about a year ago and it still works perfectly and I have had no issues with it since I bought it.in reviews
It gives him a close clean shave and doesn't have to hassle with shavers or shaving cream.in reviews
Jamie K.
Pewaukee
I use this product daily I use this product daily to rid the hairs under my chin... Works will.. The charger cord is going bad though... Prices could be cheaper..
Darla G.
Crowley, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Norelco is the most amazing razor. I bought my hubby one and he loves it. He uses it all the time. It's portable and many uses
Johnni K.
Jonesville, VA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I purchased this for my father in law. He has went through so many. This one is built great. It's lasted a while now.
Denise G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this when I miss a new spots on my legs. Its easy to use the charge time last a while an the charging time is pretty quick . I'm able to get a close shave . It have never pulled hair .
Robin L.
Hickory, NC
I give this shaver 5 stars. My boyfriend and I both use it. I use it to shave my arms and it works wonderfully!! It leaves my arms feeling soft and smooth without any stubble. As for my boyfriend's face he also gets real close shave with this shaver. It's very comfortable to hold and lightweight. I highly recommend this shaved.
Linda L.
Washington, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Electric razors just don’t work on my course leg hairs. To me this was a total waste of money. I would improve by making a electric razor that actually works on women’s course leg hairs. Not at all satisfied!
cynthia G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I dont know i purchased for husband &he seemed to like it .He used it every day for yrs. No complaints out of him on the subject
Edaliz M.
Webster, TX
My husband has one of this shaving machine.  I dont remember if is the same brand. He use it almost everyday , and got it because his skin is  super sensitive. This help the skin to breath a little bit.
Mildred C.
Have bought several of these over the years and none of them have been able to give my husband a clean close shave that he has desperately wanted to be able to experience from this type of razor. he has been very dissappointed that he has had to stick with the old razor and shaving cream method
Amy J.
Bought this for my husband and it's great! He uses it everyday. Not as clean of a shave as a regular razor but for his purposes it works well.