Norelco QG3386 Multigroom Pro Kit

Norelco QG3386 Brand New Includes Two Year Warranty, The Norelco QG3386 multigroom pro is an all-in-one styling grooming kit that is designed to trim unsightly nose and ear hair as well as groom the beard and moustache to keep you looking sharp. It's 8 trimming and styling attachments gives you the power and flexibility to create the exact look you want. The full-size metal guard trimmer is designed to shape and maintain beard, sideburns, neck and chin making you looking sharp. Beard and Mustache Comb gives you the versatility to personalize your look with 18 length settings. The body trimming comb with 10 length settings keeps your body hair looking clean and trimmed. The nose, ear and eyebrow trimmer guarantees no pulling and makes triming unwanted hairs safe, fast and easy. The QG3386 turbo power grooming kit is water-resistant for easy cleaning under the tap and the self-sharpening, finely ground chromium steel blades require no oil or maintenance. QG3386 Features: 100% Turbo Power for All Hair Types, Multigroom Grooming Kit, Self-Sharpening Blades, 18 Cutting Lengths, Washable - Easily Rinses Clean, 8 Attachments, Up To 60 Minutes Operation Time, Full Charge Time 1 Hour, Cordless Operation, 5 Minute Quick Charge, Bodygroom Foil Shaver, Beard & Mustache Comb, Hair Clipping Comb

What price can I get for a set?
How is this for long beards ?
Start your review of Norelco QG3386 Multigroom Pro Kit!
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm always cutting my boyfriends hair with this kit. He'll decide to go short sometimes and other times longer. I'll trim the back with the clips off. I make it look like a actual barber does it. I've done military cuts before so his style is easier to do.
Buckeye, AZ
I like this multigroom electric shaver it works great for those hard-to-reach places and it has different attachment heads for all different types of ways to shave I would definitely recommend for man or woman
Very good product until sadly it got rusty because of the moisture in Florida, I didn’t take precautions and the humid environment damaged my machine. But it was a very good product.
Blacksburg
I happen to stumble upon this while Christmas shopping for my husband. I always try to get him a new set every year or so considering he uses them often. I love everything about this and had to give it to him early and he loves it! He said if I ever get another one it has to be this one!
Garden grove , Ca
Bought this for the husband, stole it back for myself. It's a good price for how long it lasts and it does what it's intended for. I like it better than the Phillips for sure! I'll probably stick with norelco when this one finally dies. I just wish it worked better wet!
Chino, CA
I have had this kit for about 2 years and works great. I have used most of what came with the kit weekly. I would recommend this product to a friend who may be looking for a useful kit. The battery is pretty decent and last me for a month on average.
Cleveland, OH
First, let me preface this review by saying my boyfriend is Serbian. This means he is one of the furriest people on the planet.I knew he needed a new groomer, but he had burned through so many before. I got him this one for Christmas a year ago and it's still holding strong!
Ochlocknee, GA
My husband has this and he loves it to help keep his beard and eyebrows groomed. It has many attachments to help determine your personal style of grooming--so many uses.
WASHINGTON, DC
Use this as an every day trimmer. I am pleased with the water resistance as I tend to use it in the shower. Battery life is excellent! Usually charge once a month
Naples, FL
My boyfriend loves this for his hair line and beard shaping, it literally has a tool for everything and any man can use it no matter what type of hair they have
Ask a question to the Influenster community...