Norelco QG3386 Multigroom Pro Kit

Norelco QG3386 Brand New Includes Two Year Warranty, The Norelco QG3386 multigroom pro is an all-in-one styling grooming kit that is designed to trim unsightly nose and ear hair as well as groom the beard and moustache to keep you looking sharp. It's 8 trimming and styling attachments gives you the power and flexibility to create the exact look you want. The full-size metal guard trimmer is designed to shape and maintain beard, sideburns, neck and chin making you looking sharp. Beard and Mustache Comb gives you the versatility to personalize your look with 18 length settings. The body trimming comb with 10 length settings keeps your body hair looking clean and trimmed. The nose, ear and eyebrow trimmer guarantees no pulling and makes triming unwanted hairs safe, fast and easy. The QG3386 turbo power grooming kit is water-resistant for easy cleaning under the tap and the self-sharpening, finely ground chromium steel blades require no oil or maintenance. QG3386 Features: 100% Turbo Power for All Hair Types, Multigroom Grooming Kit, Self-Sharpening Blades, 18 Cutting Lengths, Washable - Easily Rinses Clean, 8 Attachments, Up To 60 Minutes Operation Time, Full Charge Time 1 Hour, Cordless Operation, 5 Minute Quick Charge, Bodygroom Foil Shaver, Beard & Mustache Comb, Hair Clipping Comb

What price can I get for a set?
How is this for long beards ?
Start your review of Norelco QG3386 Multigroom Pro Kit!
Craig, CO
We use this to cut my husbands hair and he loves it. He uses it to keep his beard trimmed and maintained. It’s easy to use and keeps a charge for several days before needing to be charged again. If your husband, boyfriend, brother or dad has hair this is a great gift for them!
Largo, MD
I hate razors. This body groomer is the best to remove hair anywhere! You can use it wet or dry. Do not cause irritation. It is very affordable. I got mine from Best Buy. I love that you have to charge it.
Manhattan
I’ve been using this multigroom kit to trim my beard, my back, my chest, my legs, and everywhere else. I use the extending accessory to reach my back, along w the double edged blade. I’ve been a long time customer of this product. Since 2010!
I love this model and the attachments make it a great all in one! I do not advise using this as your only method of shaving, as it can end up a tiny bit patchy. However, if you need to groom or are on a budget it’s an amazing product
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I got this for my hubby for xmas. The price was amazing! He was really happy with it he had used many but this was the one! It works great and the battery life is really long. Would buy it again and have as a gift
Millersville, PA
I absolutely love this. It’s hard to find a good trimmer/groomer combo and Norelco hits it out of the park! It’s not crazy overpriced and it is so durable. I use it about three times a week and only have to charge it every few weeks. Definitely recommend to anyone looking.
Jacksonville, FL
Bought this for my husband last May for his birthday. He grows so much hair within hours after shaving and I figured if he needs to shave that much, then he only needs the best. He loves it! I even used it to cut his hair! :)
Hertfordshire , Stevenage
Again my boyfriend used this he said it wasn’t bad but it wasn’t for him as it wasn’t smooth and took quite a long time to do its job so he had to go out and buy a different one a few days after.
Great product I love the way it has been a great help it’s very soft feeling it compared better I’d rate it 10 the product does not need changed it meet my expectation I would buy again very affordable
Doral, Florida
I bought this for my husband. He uses it regularly for his grooming and loves all the options the different attachments offer. I also use it to cut my sons' and husband's hair and love it more than our standard hair clippers. An added bonus is that I can cut their hair outside because it's cordless! It holds charge well. The only thing to consider if you use it for haircuts is that the number guide does not cut to the same length as hair clippers. I learned that the hard way. Start it way higher and then you can go back if it's not short enough.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...