BY NORELCO #72 in Electric Razors

Norelco HQ8505, A/C Power Adapter, Compatible With The Following Series: SensoTouch Series, Compatible With The Following Models: 1150X 1160CC 1160X 1160XCC 1180X 1250CC 1250X 1250XCC 1260X 1280CC 1280X 1280XCC 1290X RQ1150 RQ1160 RQ1250 RQ1280 see more...

Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Tree H.
Council Bluffs, IA
Now my husband can start shaving his beard. He can charge his razor and all he has to do is plug it in and let it charge. I purchased it online through the retailer. It is charging just fine.
jerry m.
Norelco has always been a leader when it comes to the area of razors. I have been using a Norelco razor for many years and have always enjoyed using the product. It is priced good and can be purchased at several retailors in the United States. I feel it is one of the top razors.
Katie M.
I have not used this product therefore I cannot really review this exact product. I do not use it at all and I do not know if this particular product is affordable or expensive. I have not bought this product so I cannot really say if I like it or not.
Francie M.
San Antonio, TX
It was really good 😊 liked it want to try more different kinds out.pretty expensive but worth it I think more people should try it out because it is really good
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
This charger is awesome and great for using with Norelco products and it works perfectly. It's easy to find in all big supermarkets and large box stores.
Lisa P.
I enjoy using my shaver so I can actually feel a lot clean, fresher smelling and it actually looks better too. yes it did meet my expectations.
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
This Norelco is ok, it doesn't get a supper close shave though. Great for quick touch ups for in-between razor shaves.
Jamie T.
Monroe, MI
Husband loves this razor, fits nicely in his hands and glides very smoothly over his face. A close shave every time!
Elise M.
This product is really really great. I have used it in the past and I works user it again. My friends enjoy it too.