BY NORELCO #49 in Electric Razors

Norelco HQ8505, A/C Power Adapter, Compatible With The Following Series: SensoTouch Series, Compatible With The Following Models: 1150X 1160CC 1160X 1160XCC 1180X 1250CC 1250X 1250XCC 1260X 1280CC 1280X 1280XCC 1290X RQ1150 RQ1160 RQ1250 RQ1280 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Yaniv H.
Yaniv H.
Great Neck, NY
I have sensitive skin and this shaver works great! I typically wet shave and i get a smooth, comfortable shave using the 7300. Easy to clean and great for travel also. This shaver gets as close as a blade. Also like the fact that it will cut fairly long hairs, so you don't have to shave everyday.
jerry m.
jerry m.
Norelco has always been a leader when it comes to the area of razors. I have been using a Norelco razor for many years and have always enjoyed using the product. It is priced good and can be purchased at several retailors in the United States. I feel it is one of the top razors.
Katie M.
Katie M.
I have not used this product therefore I cannot really review this exact product. I do not use it at all and I do not know if this particular product is affordable or expensive. I have not bought this product so I cannot really say if I like it or not.
Tree H.
Tree H.
Council Bluffs, IA
Now my husband can start shaving his beard. He can charge his razor and all he has to do is plug it in and let it charge. I purchased it online through the retailer. It is charging just fine.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
I enjoy using my shaver so I can actually feel a lot clean, fresher smelling and it actually looks better too. yes it did meet my expectations.
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
This Norelco is ok, it doesn't get a supper close shave though. Great for quick touch ups for in-between razor shaves.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Monroe, MI
Husband loves this razor, fits nicely in his hands and glides very smoothly over his face. A close shave every time!
Kayli G.
Kayli G.
Darlington, SC
This charger is a great buy! It charges your razors in no time and keeps them charged for a while!!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Hainesport, NJ
Was a great product . I lost it when on vacation and truly miss it. Even husband uses it. Effective
Isabela K.
Isabela K.
good, really good, awesome, glad i found it and could buy it cause is expensive as f***