Personal CareHair RemovalMen's Electric RazorsNorelco
7345XL RECHARGEABLE RAZOR Health and Beauty

Norelco 7345XL RECHARGEABLE RAZOR Health and Beauty

by Norelco

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Norelco 7345XL RECHARGEABLE RAZOR Health and Beauty!
How would you rate this product?
Christina C.
West Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Norelco 7345XL RECHARGEABLE RAZOR Health and Beauty is a great razor for a good price. It works well and lasts for a while. It's inexpensive and is packaged nicely. The charge lasts for a while, which is great. It exceeded my expectations. I recommend this product and would buy again.
Kenneth P.
This razor works well for the price. The battery keeps its charge for several shaves and does not die over time. I had and older version of this model for 3 years before I decided to buy a new one. The shave is comfortable and smooth; however, it does not get as close as I would like in some spots.
Oseas O.
Edinburg, TX
I am very happy with this brand. I used to have another model from the time James Bond movie used to have one just like that one until more than 10 years later it start failing. Now i have another one with a price much more accessible to all budgets and that one also performs really great!! No matter if it is a 300 dlls shaver or a 50 dlls shaver both are great!!
Puja P.
Secaucus, NJ
Just bought this for my husband and he has been loving it. he always wanted to try one and so i went out looking for something not to expensive

Looking for your answer?