BY NORELCO #25 in Electric Razors

The fully washable Philips Norelco 7310XL Men's Shaving System boasts of advanced, easy-to-use grooming technology. Featuring the patented reflex action system, super lift & cut technology and individually floating comfort shaving heads, the 7310 electric razor provides a precise, comfortable shave. Its sleek black grip sits easily in your grasp, and an electric on/off switch makes it simple to control power. The Philips Norelco 7310XL Men's Shaving System features a stylish, easy to use design.A spring release, pop-up trimmer helps you keep sideburns and moustaches neatly groomed. Patented Reflex Action SystemThe patented reflex action system adjusts automatically to every curve on your face and neck for an uncommonly smooth shave. Comfort Shaving HeadsWith a skin friendly profile, comfort shaving heads ensure smooth contact for a superior shave. Three individually floating heads follow the contours of your face and neck, aligning the razor-sharp blades next to your skin for exceptional closeness. Super Lift & Cut Technology Super lift & cut technology is a unique two blade system. The first blade lifts and the second blade cuts. This below skin cut results in a more comfortable shave. Fully WashableIt's simple to rinse this water-resistant shaver under the tap. This saves time, eliminates messes, and keeps your shaver in tip-top condition. see more...

Karen B.
49464
My whole family has one of these even me!! Just in case I don’t have time to use a razor!! I must say I love it!! We all do for that matter!! Kinda pricey but it is worth it!!
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We buy my husband, my father and father in law a new razor every year. I always get Norelco. It’s a trusted name that has been around for years. They are found at almost any store & are comparable in pricing.
Amy M.
Sugar creek, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great shaver for my husband. I regularly purchase this same on when it need replacing. It lasts quite a while though, I have only had to purchase 2-3 in the last 15 years!
courtney L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got my husband this one for Christmas and he absolutely loves it. He has a different one that was way more expensive and this is the one he uses 95% of the time instead. He gets a close shave without any tugging or pulling and his skin feels so soft. No irritation at all! He loves it and I love it! Baby soft skin every time!
Jody D.
My husband using this razor. Although the battery last forever and he continues to purchase replacement blades, I feel like there might be a better razor out there. He tends tonover the same spots repeatedly and still seems to have a 5 o'clock shadow shortly after.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the perfect product for your man who likes to groom himself between trips to the barbers. This shaver is great for shaping up his beard, mustache, his neck, and the back of his neck. It is a great product and works amazingly well and holds a charge for a very long time.
Marybeth M.
Red Bank, NJ
This razor felt very harsh on my skin, I've used it to shave my legs, underarms, and bikini line. It felt as if it was tugging on my hairs , and it was not a pleasant experience at all! I would not recommend this razor to the ladies, I did not use it on my face, but can't imagine it feeling much better.
William S.
Independence, MO
This razor has lasted me for years. The only thing that you really need to do is change the blades and it really does a great job. It even has a nice little pop up trimmer which is great for lining up your sideburns or getting the hair off of your ears.
Kelly G.
Kansas City
This just didn't fit the bill. So much so, that my husband reverted back to his trusty Mach3 manual/non-electric razors to continue shaving his bearded face. This just didn't give him a close shave whatsoever. when I tried to use on my legs, I had to agree with him. Definitely not a good shaver.
Zachary V.
Valparaiso, IN
Its a solid shaver, but I do find that it has a hard time keeping my hair short with the razor alone. I have had better shaves with other brands and often I find I have to use the buzzer attachment part (which does cooly pop right out of the top) to keep myself trimmed and shaped well.