Norelco 6940LC Reflex Action Corded Men s Razor uploaded by LisaJo H.Norelco 6940LC Reflex Action Corded Men s Razor uploaded by Ali Robert M.

BY NORELCO #43 in Electric Razors

Norelco 6940LC Brand New Includes Two Year Warranty, The Norelco 6940LC is a Reflex Plus Corded Shaver. Based on Philip's reflex action system, super lift & cut technology and individually floating heads, the Norelco 6940LC provides a precise, comfortable shave. With an ergonomically designed grip for exceptional and comfortable handling, the Norelco 6940LC makes the smooth, clean feel of a close shave simple to achieve. The Norelco 6940LC features a full width, pop-up trimmer that is perfect for keeping sideburns and moustaches neatly groomed and a hair collection chamber to keep your shaving area clean. A travel pouch and protective razor head cap are included with the Norelco 6940LC for easy storage. Also included is a cleaning brush to help you keep your shaver in great shape. 6940LC Features: Reflex Plus Shaver, Floating Heads, Full Width Trimmer, Lift & amp Cut Technology, Cleaning Brush & amp Hair Collection Chamber, Corded Operation, Sleek and Stylish Ergonomic Design, Worldwide Voltage Adjustment 100V to 240V AC see more...

Buy on Philips*
Joshua B.
Joshua B.
San Gabriel, CA
I absolutely like this shaver because it does just what I need it to do. I get a close shave with little fuss - not quite as close as a blade can give, but with absolutely no risk of a cut.

One disadvantage is that It's not rechargeable, so you have to plug it in every time you shave, and the cord isn't very long or flexible, so sometimes it will pull out of the shaver, interrupting the shave. Just reinsert it and carry on shaving

Since it doesn't run on a rechargeable battery the motor never slows down due to declining battery power, and you don't have to leave it plugged in to charge it up. I think it uses less electricity overall than a rechargeable. I recommend it to my friends and family.
LisaJo H.
LisaJo H.
West Baden Springs, IN
This razor is easy to maneuver around and easy
to hold in your hand. It works quick and works
effectively. For the price, this is an amazing quality
product. I have only had one other hand held razor
and it was passed down from my grandfather.
YES, would recommend to anyone.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Bought this for my significant other and he absolutely loved it. He said it gives him a nice clean shave and it's very easy to use and clean. I actually went out and bought my dad one of these the other day for his birthday and he loved it!
Lee D.
Lee D.
Tampa, FL
I was gifted this for Christmas and have been very happy with it's performance. It doesn't dull quickly, stays very clean and works great. I think the design itself is a bit clunky but can be refined.
Anthony V.
Anthony V.
Moreno Valley, CA
I don't grow much hair. I can't even grow a full beard but this machine is good for this patches of hear that I get. It gets in close. I don't have to worry about a 5 o'clock shadow.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Northport, AL
I have Psoriasis and this is the only razor I can use on my legs. I love the closeness of the shave. We got it at a Walmart. I only have to shave once a week with this razor.
Holly p.
Holly p.
Xenia, OH
I love this electric razor!!! Leaves my legs smooth. My husband uses this also. We both love it!!! Price....we bought it several yrs ago. Its very easy to use.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this for my brother and he loves it its one of the best electric razors he's has tried. I got it at Walmart and it was at a great price. Very pleased.
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Concord, CA
Yes, I know it's a men's shaver but this works great on my legs. To be fair my Dafd gave me his because he got several electric razors for his birthday.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn't like this quite as much as I liked my Braun. Seems like it's tougher to get a close shave with the three heads rather than the long style.