BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Adrienne N.
Lutz, FL
I love Nordstrom. However, Nordstrom.com is a whole different story. I have tried ordering with them a couple of times. Each time I was disappointed when the item arrived. The item was either crumpled into a tiny box, or the wrong item would be delivered. I called the customer service line to let them know that I had received the wrong items. Not only did I have to wait for 30 minutes for a live person, when the girl got on the line, she was incredibly rude and condescending. She just said that she would put my order through again and in a threatening way, told me to return the items or they will charge me for the wrong item also if they did not receive this in time. Online purchases are supposed to be convenient. This was a waste of time for more in waiting on the phone, and now, waste of time in either having to drop things off at the post office or returning to the store. I was reluctant to return it by mail as my previous return which was sent 2 weeks ago or more had yet to be refunded. I wrote to the customer service also, they were of no help also. Very disappointed in Nordstrom.com. There are so many retailers and e-commerce retailers now to have to deal with this.
Hanna R.
Very disappointed experience buying from Nordsrtom company. I bought enough product to qualify for some deluxe samples (gifts) which they "forgot" to send me. After I inquired about missing samples they replied that it was to bad but nothing they can do at this point and they won't be able to ship them to me. Just want to inform you before you buy. I would never buy from them again. I'll spend my money elsewhere where customers are appreciated and taken care of. Best regards Hanna R.
Tyra J.
Absolutely awful if you're shopping international. I placed an order from them and they cancelled it however did not inform me. Apparently an item I ordered cannot be shipped internationally. It said no where on the product page that it couldn't. I was absolutely infuriated because I had already waited 2 weeks for the package that was cancelled. Horrible customer service and not to mention when you want to return something, even if you go in store, YOU have to pay return shipping which is sometimes more than the actual item. I would never shop from Nordstrom again.
Jade R.
Norfolk, NE
The app kept crashing and it was very hard to find what I wanted. I wish the app worked better.
Monica B.
Fairview, OK
I love Nordstrom as much as the next girl! However their customer service and return policy for defective products could use some improvement! They do always carry a nice selection of the latest clothing and trends!
Brooke 🌻.
I love Nordstrom, I always have. However, I've had one of the worst experiences at nordstrom.com. I ordered BP boots online, and they did not fit so I returned them in the store. I received my return receipt, and I've been calling Nordstrom to get my money back. I've had to file multiple disputes with PayPal. PayPal said this was Nordstrom's error, however, they have not refunded my money. VERY frustrating, as I've spoken to so many people about this.
Guadalupe G.
Fresno, CA
I go when I feel deff not my to go store but their ok I don't really care for them.they are whatever I like it it's not bad
Michelle D.
Haslett, MI
Expensive, low level customer service. Not warm and friendly like Macy’s is. I do my shopping elsewhere if I can
Bianca R.
Pasco, WA
Although I love Nordstrom and their products I feel like their website isn’t up to date
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
Nordstrom is of course a very high end retailer and since I’m talking as a college student, the review is bound to be biased. I don’t particularly always love the selection in stores -somehow I find that things just look more appealing online
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brandi N.
Anyone else having a problem with your review on Nordstrom for Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro? I posted mine on Nordstrom a couple days ago and it still has not been posted nordstrom.com
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com