BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Lifewithpuja a.
Chicago
Super convent retailer. They have the quickest shipping turn around and no hassle returns.
Rockat T.
Capitol Heights
I would have to say this store should be everyone’s favorite store. One of my favorite all time high store
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I love shopping on Nordstrom.com.  They have everything I need in one place.  The most common types of items from Nordstrom.com I buy are my skincare products.  They always have favorites in stock and at a great price too!  I love that they have amazing gifts with purchases too, oh and fee samples with every order!  I highly recommend!
Alex P.
Nordstrom is the best. Their sales are awesome and they have a really great return policy.
Laura G.
Saint Petersburg
I love nordstrom.com - they have a great selection of items. I also enjoy the free shipping and access to sales early. They do price match which is awesome - because I'd rather purchase from Nordstrom than anywhere else.
Lilly M.
Sacramento , CA
I have always loved Nordstrom. They always have a variety of styles and great quality as well.
Katie F.
Hopkins, MN
Nordstrom is my go to for everything. Between their quality, their customer service, and their free shipping, I won't shop anywhere else.
ali s.
brainerd
I love that they have free shipping and returns! It makes shopping online stress free!
Jennifer L.
Love using Nordstrom rack for cute items at a great prices. Returns are still available unless if it’s final sale. Also love that they have shoe sizes in women’s 4, which makes my life ten times easier.
Kira A.
They make online shopping easy with the ability to bring it into the store to return it they are quick and I’ve never had any issues.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brandi N.
Anyone else having a problem with your review on Nordstrom for Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro? I posted mine on Nordstrom a couple days ago and it still has not been posted nordstrom.com
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com