BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Bisma R.
I love Nordstorm! They have such a cute selection of boots and handbags as well as outfits and I love how I’m able to shop stores like topshop in person!
Kamna A.
Pennsburg, PA
Nordstrom offers the best customer service as an online retailer. I had a mixup in sizes, contacted Nordstrom and the exchanged my purchase hassle free.
Elizabeth T.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
I love that there's free shipping and returns! And you can return it without a time limit! There's always a great selection of things and at a good deal!
Rosanne I.
There is a lot to choose from on this site. I like that they have the same promos for cosmetics as the brick and mortar stores. Shipping was a bit slow.
Jen P.
Pickerington, OH
I literally spent hours on this site during the #nsale. Things kept jumping in my online cart. I got a tad carried away. But I LOVED everything I got.
Liza B.
Wexford
Just bought a pair of shoes online. I absolutely love the shoes. The website was easy to access. Shipping was fast and it was easy to track my package.
Korynthia F.
Brooklyn, NY
Online shopping at Nordstrom is easy. I can see all the brands I’m interested in and the selection is huge. Shipping is fast and prices are reasonable.
April P.
I love Nordstrom because of the wide variety of products and the free shipping. I have also never had any trouble with returns through the site.
Erin B.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This website is quite easy to navigate and has very good search results. They also link to affiliate sites (such as their outlet store) which is nice.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
1,323 reviews
This first time I ever shopped here online I got a FREE $10 gift card which was AMAZING! They always have the best styles and things! Also great sales
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brandi N.
Anyone else having a problem with your review on Nordstrom for Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro? I posted mine on Nordstrom a couple days ago and it still has not been posted nordstrom.com
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com