BY NORDSTROM #6 in Online Retailers

• Anyone else having a problem with your review on Nordstro...1 Answers
  • Is this website worth shopping on?4 Answers
  • what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com2 Answers
Ashley B.
I love shopping online at Nordstrom. They always have what I'm looking for online and they're never sold out in my size. Also, they have pretty fast shipping!
Makeup I.
Love Nordstrom online so easy to navigate and I usually go straight for the sale section where I get great deals all the time. Fantastic finds for great prices
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
I love shopping for my cosmetics at Nordstrom, they always offer good gifts with purchases plus they do good pricing gift sets on certain events and holidays.
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
Nordstrom is my favorite company to order from when wanting to make a luxury purchase. Their customer service and packing for packages is un paralleled.
Cristi D.
Liverpool, NY
I frequently shop on Nordstrom.com, I love how they provide you with a prepaid shipping label and are always consistently reliable with shipping times.
Audrey W.
I love the part where they recommend items based on what you are looking at. If you create a profile the checkout is super fast. It feels very personalized.
Samantha R.
New York
Whenever I shop Nordstrom I shop online, unless it’s Nordstrom Rack. It’s such a great spot for professional wear and their beauty section has amazing deals!
Parissa R.
Nordstrom although a bit pricey does have some nice things! I mostly get shoes or perfume from there but they always have some good deals on shoes or makeup.
Katie S.
Arlington
Gift cards take a long time to be processed and ship but that is the only negative. Easy to shop, sort by brand, etc and now returns by mail are simple too.
Carol S.
I love the clothes and styles and I'm always ordering online from here! It's the absolute best store with fast shipping and amazing deals always! My favorite
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com
Brandi N.
Anyone else having a problem with your review on Nordstrom for Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro? I posted mine on Nordstrom a couple days ago and it still has not been posted nordstrom.com