BY NORDSTROM #6 in Online Retailers

• Is this website worth shopping on?3 Answers
  • what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com2 Answers
Brittany G.
Stamford, CT
I have a Nordstrom credit card for a reason. I love Nordstrom! For the most part I shop online and their shipping is always quick, and they’re petite-friendly!
Jasara H.
NORWOOD , MA
I always shop at Nordstrom rack for any kind of dressy “if I have to go to a wedding or something similar in that they always have very affordable high and dry
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Amazing brands and overall quality of products. Navigating online is simple and sales are made very clear in advertising, which is nice. Love their selection!
veronica m.
Pasadena, CA
Nordstrom has THE BEST customer service. There is never an issue with returns, at any time. Nordstrom offers high quality and luxury that is super accessible.
Paige K.
This store has everything!! Sometimes it can get overwhelming, but again that is with any department store. Every time I go I come out with something I love!!!
Ashley B.
I love shopping online at Nordstrom. They always have what I'm looking for online and they're never sold out in my size. Also, they have pretty fast shipping!
Paige M.
Washington, DC
Their website is highly infuriating. I only shop there when I know what I am looking for. All the clothing is nice and there’s a great variety to choose from.
Beatriz G.
Cincinnati, OH
Nordstrom is classy and you can get high end clothing as well as lower prices items. I like how you can get makeup, shoes, clothes or handbags all in one store
RajdulariStyle L.
Denver, CO
I love Nordstrom. Even though their prices are slightly high-end, you get what you pay for in terms of customer service and quality products. Highly recommend!
Laura V.
N Providence, RI
I would love to shop here more often, but I never have time to go to the mall. However, with their app, I’m able to shop the sales right from my phone. Score.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com
Brandi N.
Anyone else having a problem with your review on Nordstrom for Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro? I posted mine on Nordstrom a couple days ago and it still has not been posted nordstrom.com