BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Dana T.
Porter, TX
FREE SHIPPING online need I say more. Easy to shop with Nordstrom and they have great sales with high quality clothing. Stores are always clean and organized. This is a weekly shopping spot .
Lisa J.
I buy a lot of my makeup and hair products from Norstroms. Shipping is free on all beauty products and you get a choice of 3 samples with your purchase. I buy my MAC here. And my Living Proof.
Shannan Y.
Spanaway
I love Nordstrom shopping site. Easy to navigate and find what I want. When I order my items always arrive quickly and have never had an issue with any returns. I will absolutely shop on here again.
Hannah C.
Kingwood, TX
I love this place. A lot of it is really expensive but there are so many nice brands and everything is so unique. I often go Helene when looking for a dress for different events such as weddings and graduations.
Erin K.
Lake Placid, FL
Nordstrom is by far my favorite department store of all time. I've had issues where the site isn't updated with accuracy quantities so that can be frustrating but otherwise , AMAZING customer service, quick shipping and as always the best selection.
Nikki G.
Covina, CA
Love...!!! I live at Nordstrom seriously...if not in store then I'm on my app...walking through the town using the snap feature to find like items. Great quality and impressive selection.
Stephanie C.
I really only shop here if there are some killer sales going on and it's mostly like jujubee or shoes. I'm not going to lie to me a lot of their merchandise is ugly and over rated.
Jonique B.
Mesa, AZ
Love everything about this store, not only is the quality amazing but the customer service is beyond amazing! Clean and neat website makes it easy to find what you are looking for
Sarah M.
Chandler
Almost all of my shopping is done through Nordstrom online. Nordstrom has the BEST customer service, easy website, easy return process, and curbside pick up if you need quickly.
Emily B.
['Bethlehem', 'PA'], PA
This website is cool and tendy looking. They offer a good selection of products and services and make it easy to maneuver and get in contact with customer support which is nice.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com