BY NORDSTROM #4 in Online Retailers

Emily F.
Haddon Hgts, NJ
Hands down my favorite store. They have all my favorite designer brands and the service is always amazing. Top shop is a great brand they sell for young adult and teenagers. Well fashionable and stylish.
Rossana H.
Anderson, SC
Great website to shop! You can find pretty much anything you need from clothes, to shoes, house good, etc. great quality! Can be a little expensive but very worth it. I would recommend and continue to use!
Lesley S.
Morgantown, WV
Love this store. I can usually find just about anything I'm looking for, it comes quickly with free shipping, I have never had even the slightest issue with returns, and I absolutely LOVE that they price match!
Sophia L.
Yonkers, NY
Nordstrom is honestly one of the best places ever. They have everything and the brands they have there are not limited at all. You can have a shopping spree in that store and find lots of good deals
Taylor C.
Absolute favorite place to online shop! Free shipping both ways and my Nordstrom card auto saves so buying is so easy! Got a lot of great buys at the recent nsale! Always shop here for essentials.
Kaylee U.
Salyersville, KY
One of my absolute favorite stores hands down! They have so many great price points! They met every expectation I had! I would most definitely recommend to everyone! My fave!!
Katherine L.
Fountain Vly, CA
I love Nordstrom.com because sometimes shopping online is just easier. I love this company and the fact that you can return anything. They have a great selection and I would definitely recommend
Saba C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love shopping with Nordstrom. Sometimes you can get amazing deals, but overall, yes definitely a higher price range than other online realtors. But their free shipping free return makes it easy to shop.
Ashley C.
Mayfield
Love shopping from here. It’s a little higher priced then some other places but the clothes are great quality. They have really trendy stuff all year around. Good sales and always fit great.
Emily G.
I love using their site. The delivery is fast and their packaging is top quality. This is one of my go to sites around Christmas because I can also find something everyone in my family will love.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this website worth shopping on?
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
what’s the last thing you bought from nordstrom.com